In simple terms, no. All users have the same privilages unless they are mods/admins/super-admins

although I'm not too sure what controls column cleaners have.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

The column cleaners have their own forum, the mods have their own forum (as well as access to the CC one, which they take good advantage of) and no one's sure about admins or Smods.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Mods, S-mods and Admin can access the Secret Forum, Forum Of The Banned and Column Cleaners' Secret Forum

CCs can access the latter two.

Apart from that and the coloured names there's nothing.
^
Is that why we see less of the CCs and Mods after they've been Modded and CCed? I've noticed former regulars all but disappearing on the forum
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Mods, S-mods and Admin can access the Secret Forum, Forum Of The Banned and Column Cleaners' Secret Forum

i heard s-mods and admins have higher banning privileges that CC's and mods
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Gee Frenchy, I always thought CC stood for Class Clown.
I was hoping to one day become a CC, but now it doesn't seem as attractive to me.

Blinkman5, even a regular member can have access to the FofB.
But you really don't want to take that "vacation" trip. Trust me on this one.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
A CC has access to the FOTB and their own little forum (its shit, useful for spamming and having a laugh in though).

They can only ban and warn people who spam on the columns and comments section. In otherwords, they have no power on the UG forums. They can also delete comments from those sections.

Mods have the Secret forum, CCSF, and FOTB. They have power over the forum their assigned to. They can also delete comments from comment sections.

Dunno about SM's and admins.
EDIT: well i do, i just cant be bothered to explain
Been away, am back
Quote by guitarman015
i heard s-mods and admins have higher banning privileges that CC's and mods

They have access to the vB panel, which they can use to ban, change avatars, change sigs and stuff like that.

Admin obviously have the admin panel, which they can use to do anything they want.
For the record, how do people get Modded or CCed (< if that made any sence)?

Do the Admins choose random people who think they deserve it or what?
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
yes. Basically if a member has proved themselves to be useful, trustworthy and valuable to the community then they may get moved up the ladder.

I say may, because there is no guarantee.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

Ahk, I never understood, thanks
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Baring in mind, its a mod team of around 30, and a community of around 600,000. You have (technically) 1/20,000 chance of getting modded.
Been away, am back
Quote by sebastian_96
For the record, how do people get Modded or CCed (< if that made any sence)?

Do the Admins choose random people who think they deserve it or what?

If a new mod is needed, it's brought up in the Secret Forum, suggestions are made, discussions are held and a new mod is chosen by the current mods.

Same with the CCs.
Ok, makes sence now.

Oh and BTW I wasn't implying that I want to be modded...I'm fine being a 2nd class citizen

the muffin!
Quote by Logz
Baring in mind, its a mod team of around 30, and a community of around 600,000. You have (technically) 1/20,000 chance of getting modded.

And it's obviously based on chance. Why else would Pan get modded?
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Quote by Instrumetal
And it's obviously based on chance. Why else would Pan get modded?

Hey there's no need for bitchiness in here thank you very much. Regardless of what you might think about any of the other users personalities in particular the mods/admins (as they are mostly the ones under the spotlight) they do their job, and in general they do it well.

I personally wasn't a big fan of Davey, but I still respect him for the job he does, and my opinion of him is very slowly starting to change.

Every single mod on here has gotten their position because they have made a valuable contribution to the community.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!