i'm looking for recommendations as to my next workhorse axe. last couple of years i've been playing an SAS32FM, which is a nice guitar, but a little limiting. i find it goes outn of tune really easy.

so i was thinking of something with a locking bridge of some sorts, and it has to be light and slim, but importantly, it's got to have a floyd rose trem. however, there are very few of those around that don't have jumbo frets, which is probably useful for me as i have quite small fingers. i was thinking about the JS100, but it's a little pricey, and there aren't any around where i live to try out.

any recommendations at all? is it worth making the jump to larger frets? maybe i should try a different manufacturer? i've avoided that in the past because so many of my favourite artists play ibanez.

thanks very much.
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
Last edited by Lin at Jul 10, 2007,
Ibanez S (prestige if you can afford it)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
From what I've heard the JS100 is a lump of crap with Satch's name on it. I second the S though not necessarily the prestige.