Thanks for the update. Can you guys enlighten us a little bit more about what you have in mind?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Guys... Just wait, it's coming soon
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
^ Go the homepage.
You'll find it in the UG.Tv (Top of the page), under misc.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
He said In July... I think...
Commander In Chief of the Megadeth Military
PM to join/get ranking

Why ask the pit when you can ask...

Google
Quote by cokeisbetter
Hmm... it's July.

Yup...
Maybe in a couple of weeks.
Commander In Chief of the Megadeth Military
PM to join/get ranking

Why ask the pit when you can ask...

Google
Quote by Twist of fate
zappp you're a genious. Thats the funniest trailer I ever saw. Who was zappp in the trailer?

The one on the right.

Duh...
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile
zAAAAP!
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by gallagher2006
It said something about subscriptions...so I take it UG wants our money to use UGTV then?

There is a subscription function on these forums too. So are you saying UG has always wanted our money?

Stop being a moron. As far as I can tell, it's free. You can subscribe to a specific person, and you get notified when they release a new video. That's what they mean when they say "Subscription".
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
loving the trailer

drunks FTW
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by Guitar_Guy00001
I dont like the profile type.. It might attract the emos

Please, keep your ignorant comments to yourself.

Anyway, this is looking pretty great. Those profiles are going to be a pretty nice feature aswell. Zappp is really doing a number on here. Can't wait to see more!
I wish I could see the trailer but my stupid dial-up won't load it. Good thing I'm gettin high speed tommorow!
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Twist of fate
zappp you're a genious. Thats the funniest trailer I ever saw. Who was zappp in the trailer?

The "happy" one
So yeah, do we get any clues to what's going on with the profiles? Other than the video, I mean. And is there any way to share original recordings and whatnot? Looks good either way, though.
Quote by Gibson06
I pictured Zappp to be some big grizzley mountain man. Kinda like me.

According to that interview, he wants to be one, or have one. One or the other.

Hopefully they add video reviews and such, too.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by Rooster666
Is there gonna be spaces for bands only like on MySpace?

yes, there will be section for bands and groups too
Quote by cokeisbetter
So yeah, do we get any clues to what's going on with the profiles? Other than the video, I mean. And is there any way to share original recordings and whatnot? Looks good either way, though.

hey, take a look at the video page dammit there is a link to download original video in better quality (it's in AVI format)
Quote by Black Star
There is a subscription function on these forums too. So are you saying UG has always wanted our money?

Stop being a moron. As far as I can tell, it's free. You can subscribe to a specific person, and you get notified when they release a new video. That's what they mean when they say "Subscription".

Well how the hell was I to know that? Stop taking it as a personal insult if I ask a ****ing question.