Hey everybody well i have a problem I dont no what next gutiar to buy.... I have been playing for 8 months now Im ready for a step up guitar. At frist I wanted to get a schecter c-1 hellraiser with emgs ($650 i think) but I am in love with the gibson sg. So I really want a gibson sg faded speicial but i havent played it yet, and my spending limit is about $650 then i looked at the epi les paul stantard plus, but i just dont know please tell what you think and give me even other suggestions. I play rock and a little metal and some older stuff (sabbath hendrix the good stuff) so tell me what you think. (amp- peavey envoy 40w, gutiar- peicie of ****, effects- zoom g2.1u and boss ds-1 that i dont use)
i dont think u can get a gibson sg for 650 dollars..
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
Go try them all out and then decide, in the end it's your decision over whichever you like the feel and sound of best. But get a decent amp and the guitar will sound a lot better
ohai little sig.
i have a les paul standard and its awesome, but id personally go for the gibson simply because i bum over gibson guitars =]
just play them all and pick which one you like the best. (personally I'd pick the SG)
I'd just buy a dean vendetta 1 you dont really need to spend that much on a guitar for how long you have been playing. An tip EMGS pretty much suck.
Quote by duncang
They probably think about it just as much, they just don't admit it.

Having sexual thoughts is like farting, we all do it, it's just that girls never let anyone else know about it.
I own two SG's a standard and the GT. I love SG's but don't care for the faded at all. I don't like the overall feel and the pickups. I do like the Schecter. The best advice has already been given. Check both out to see what you like best. Opinions are what they are. Find what suits you best.