I'm looking at a used B-52 At-100 halfstack with a fender 4X12 cab. It's never been played above volume 4 and there are a few marks and scrapes on the cab and head, tubes are good. guy wants $800 Canadian? seem good?

since that is 100 watts and it's a little more then I expected, would there be another amp out there that would be good for pop punk and punk? I do have a band so I would be playing it in a garage, my room at home, and some gigs.

I don't want to hear that 100 watts is too much and I don't need a halfstack, I know. I have my reasons.
my friend has one, but he plays hardcore. . .

seems like a good deal go for it. (could have had a better cab. . .)
Epiphone Custom 1966 SG w/EMG 85(B)
Epiphone Les Paul
Peavey Valveking
Boss SD-1 Overdrive; NS-2
Fender Tuner
Quote by synester_gates
my friend has one, but he plays hardcore. . .

seems like a good deal go for it. (could have had a better cab. . .)

you really think thats a good deal? I was hoping the guy would take 700 but he says 800. maybe he would take 750 who knows, I'll have to talk to him.

And I was thinking of selling the 4X12 and getting a 2X12 or something but someone told me the 4X12 would be better. but I might sell the Fender cab and get something better if I find something
seems like a good deal considering the head alone cost 700 usd and canadian is more right? if you like the sound you get then go for it. it should be fine for jamming, gigs all that stuff.
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
How about hearing that multiple threads about the same subject gets boring and/or annoying after a while?

With $800, I think you can find something more practical.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.