So basically i'm addicted to energy drinks, so I thought i'd make this thread to see what is everyone's favorite energy drink and why..

My favorite's are Kronik and Rockstar because... they give me the most energy out of the ones i've tried.

Full Throttle totally blows, stay away from it at all costs. It makes me feel bloated and doesn't even taste good.
Good 'ole Lucozade
"Greased Up Deaf Guy" of the Family Guy Club
PM Jersey_Zombie to Join

Quote by RockinGuitarBoy
hi, my penis is 7cms erected and im 15. is that normal?

Sephiroth of UG's heros and villains club pm Josh999x to join
Wasn't there an Only Energy Drinks thread last week.
Anyway

Actually I love Full Throttle.
My favorite is Rockstar Juiced and basically everything made by Sobe.
I think Red Bull and Monster are overrated even though I still drink them from time to time.
Not a big fan of energy drinks. Too expensive. The only one I buy is Redbull, I like it's taste better and it's the one that's more widely available.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Well, I rarely drink energy drinks, but like five days ago I got hammered Off Jaggermiester and red bull, And Ive been chugging the redbulls ever since.
Quote by Muphin
Coffee.

This is the correct answer.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Redbull.

Mainly Redbull and Jagger.
Current Gear :
Jackson USA Made SL1 Soloist (SnakeSkin Finish)
Jackson Jap Made SL1 Soloist!
Quote by Joshrocker48

My favorite is Rockstar Juiced and basically everything made by Sobe.

Now, i've never tried the Juiced ones.. I've always figured that they'd lower the amount of energy i'd get from it. Does it? Or is it the same boost with better taste?
My favorites are Full Throttle (Original, Fury, and Blue Demon), Green and Orange Monster. I like Red Bull from time to time. Amp is good, MDX tastes too much like mountain dew.
gear:
Epiphone G-310
Digitech Death Metal
Dunlop Cry Baby
Peavey 158 Transtube
Pearl Forum Drum kit
Zildjian ZBT and ZBT Plus Cymbals
Member #24 of the "...Still Waiting For A Zombie Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp to join
anyone ever tried this drink called bawls? yes, its an actual drink...
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Dismemberment gives me an erection!
Quote by DREAM EVIL 1138

Nope, but i've heard it's pretty good.
Quote by Sudifice
My favorite's are Kronik and Rockstar because... they give me the most energy out of the ones i've tried.

You seem a bit naive for thinking the drinks actually give you sustainable 'energy' for the body. They're all just empty calories that will give you a sugar/caffeine rush for a while but very little else.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Bawls, Cocaine, Amp, and Nos are my favorite ones. But I'll drink any energy drink, but only before football practice or a game.
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
Quote by DREAM EVIL 1138

Yeah. It's got the best taste.

I've tried Jolt, Red Bull, Bawls, and Boo-Koo. And both varieties of Vault, if you want to consider that an energy drink.

There was a thread like this already the other day. USE THE FUCKING SEARCH BUTTON.