i just bought a used ibanez rg350dx where the guy had swapped the pickups for emgs and a different pickguard. however, he took it to the shop before he shipped it to me, and the guys at the shop left the trem raised so high that i can only dip the bar down a centimeter before the bar touches the body.

the bar is so low that the knobs get in the way when i try to move it.
i tightened the springs about as much as possible, and the bridge is still pretty high.

i don't know what else to do.
i know edge iii's are ****, so i was thinking about getting an OFR and switching that in, but then i'd have to take it to the shop like a week after it had just been there.

and on that note, about how much does it cost for someone at the shop to replace your bridge and adjust the intonation and action, etc?
wow, you've tried tightening the springs? that should normally sort the problem, even on a lower quality trem.

what gauge of strings are on it?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
jeez, that shouldn't be happening. are the springs shot, maybe?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?