Page 1 of 3
this happened about a month ago

i was over at guitar center and these 2 old guys(mid 50s) came up and asked if i really liked the guitar and i was like yea so hyait, one of the guys, looks at the tag, askes if i have any money to use on a down payment which i truely didnt so the other guy steve hands me a 20 and says there u go but then hyait tells me he thinks he can get a better deal for it and goes to talk to the managers or somethin. they both said that i had great talent and was definatley go somewhere(also, steve and hyait worked with bob dylan, zz top, skynard, alman brothers and a couple others) so like 20 minutes later they come back with a gig bag and a receit and say here u go all yours when ur done u can just walk out the door with it
oh it was an ibanez rg3exqm1 very nice
Quote by LesPaulHer0
"in the grand scheme of things, nobody cares"

Gear:
Dean 10K Commemorative Razorback
Ibanez RG 3EX1
BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Fender Acoustic
Marshall MG250DFX
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Full Chorus
One time two months ago, I was in Guitar Center, and Steve Vai walked in and gave me HIS Ibanez RG becuase he said that I was the best guitar player in existence. He also gave me a ride home and got my mail for me.
Quote by Sense()Offender
One time two months ago, I was in Guitar Center, and Steve Vai walked in and gave me HIS Ibanez RG becuase he said that I was the best guitar player in existence. He also gave me a ride home and got my mail for me.

HAHAHHA

dude, same thing happened to me, except, it was the strangest thing, i would have sworn it was dimebag.
fight the power that be
Quote by Sense()Offender

lol

I doubt this is true anyway. Pics or it didn't happen.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Pics or it didn't happen.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
dude, when i was at woodstock, jimi hendrix and i jammed for a bit after he got off stage. i taught him a few things, you know? i'm a nice guy like that. then we rolled another blunt and had some hawt sex with some asian hookers
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
i went to guitar center and they
charged me $100 for a set of strings
and then they opened them and used
them to tie me to a chair while they
farted in my face.
my my space nirvana94remember check it bitches
Quote by LesPaulHer0

Gear:
Ibanez RG 3EX1
Fender Acoustic
Marshall MG250DFX
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
steve and hyait also gave me their phone #'s so if u want them tell me
Quote by LesPaulHer0

Gear:
Ibanez RG 3EX1
Fender Acoustic
Marshall MG250DFX
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
call steve his # is 941-232-8691 u can ask him if he bought a guitar for 15 year old in cape coral florida about a month ago no lies
Quote by LesPaulHer0

Gear:
Ibanez RG 3EX1
Fender Acoustic
Marshall MG250DFX
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Quote by Dirt Bag Boy
call steve his # is 941-232-8691 u can ask him if he bought a guitar for 15 year old in cape coral florida about a month ago no lies

How do we know that's not your number.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
Quote by Dirt Bag Boy
I met 2 "old" guys at GC today. One of them bonded me and the other gave me buttsecks

I guess that's what you meant.
Look!

Learn how to spell, grammar is your friend

Member #11 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.

Blues player of the Laney Cult
Quote by Dirt Bag Boy

he'll be askin for it back once he finds out that you posted his phone number on a forum
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Sense()Offender

And he didn't cook you dinner? Wow, what an asshole.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
"Sing with me, just for today. Maybe tommorow, the good lord'll take you away..."

... Oh sorry, this thread reminded me of a song I once heard
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
Haha, that's nothing. Kurt Cobain came back from the dead and gave me his Fender Mustang, but I broke it apart and killed him with it becasue I can play more than powerchords.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
has anyone called the number?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
cheap bastards didnt even buy you a prestige.
i lost my virginity. can i have yours?

Member #18 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join

One nation, under a fictitious almighty power
Lies, lies and lies again.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
so assuming this is true...

a guy buys you a guitar, and then you post his phone number on the internet

Bah, that's nothing. Frusciante bought me everything in GC over $1000! I still have to figure out exactly what that amounts to, but it means I'm awesome! Then he exploded.
i play poker with Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix and Dimebag every friday, but i dont brag about it.
the zombie of john lennon came up to me in GC and he was all like ''Rah Rah Raaahgh Rah''
and i was all like ''yeah I get That Alot!''
Two weeks ago, Yngwie Malmsteen walked up to me at a mall and gave me a bag of donuts. He told me "I don eat no focking donuts".
I'm back, you douchebags.
Quote by One Way Ticket
Two weeks ago, Yngwie Malmsteen walked up to me at a mall and gave me a bag of donuts. He told me "I don eat no focking donuts".

HA! Quoted. That's mint.
Dude Eddie Van Halen walked into the guitar store when i was there, came up to me, and told me that he has candy in his car, so i went to his car, and he pulled down his pants and told me that if i touch his wee wee i can get some of his candy, so, i did, i mean its ****ing evh, what was i supposed to do. So now i tell all of my friends that i touched evh's schlong.
Guitars
Fender Highway One Telecaster
Squier Affinity Strat
Alvarez Acoustic

Amp
Crate GLX65

Pedals
Digitech RP120
Boss Chromatic Pedal Tuner

Strings
Dean Markley 10's

Member of the Zeppelinism Faith
PM TheHeartbreaker to join
me and ghandi hit the bar every saturday night, sometimes we see ghengis kahn.
fight the power that be
I actually met Omar from The Mars Volta at a guitar center, he was playing some SG's in the platinum section the doors were locked and he was walking out all I said was hi im a big fan he shook my hand said thanks and walked away.
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
Quote by DunlopGuy
dude, when i was at woodstock, jimi hendrix and i jammed for a bit after he got off stage. i taught him a few things, you know? i'm a nice guy like that. then we rolled another blunt and had some hawt sex with some asian hookers

HEY! one of those ASIAN HOOKERS was my mom...
so its either im hendrix's son, or yours!
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

Page 1 of 3