behold the glory that raptures out of mortal men who speak in the name of the godly powers of line 6 spider amps.

lets spread the gospal of the tone that line 6 spider amps has brought us from heaven. let us kneel in whorship the amp of pure godly tone cast out of irons and metals from hell to be blessed by the lord to make the ulitmate amp for only true real guitarist can weld. behold!!!

god sent his only amp from heaven to be used as the blueprints for man to use.. where the first spider amp resides? it was put behind a stone wall for 3days then disappeard into heaven to reunite with god himself..

all must understand line 6 and to understand god. those that love line 6 spider amps will know love and will be rewarded by god into his guitar collection and every line 6 amp ever..

spread the word of line 6 spider amps and rejoice in pure tone of glory of the gods

line 6 > god
Originally Posted by timi_hendrix
Gibsons are pure crap, they're made of plywood and don't even have real pickups. Just sponges with silver paint on them and a small spanish man named Pepé inside squealing.
I still can't tell whether or not you're joking...
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
i swear your a normal member with another account playing a horrible horrible joke
Gear
Epiphone Vintage Sunburst Les Paul Custom
Ibanez White Rg 120
Fender 40w Limited Edition Hot Rod Deluxe
Quote by yeahyeah
I still can't tell whether or not you're joking...

HAHAHA, I am thinking the same thing. I remember I almost got one of those amps and now I hear they blow...
Quote by duncang
They probably think about it just as much, they just don't admit it.

Having sexual thoughts is like farting, we all do it, it's just that girls never let anyone else know about it.
Quote by drummerguydw
i swear your a normal member with another account playing a horrible horrible joke

im a angel sent here to tell you the gospal of line 6 that is all.
Originally Posted by timi_hendrix
Gibsons are pure crap, they're made of plywood and don't even have real pickups. Just sponges with silver paint on them and a small spanish man named Pepé inside squealing.
n00b!
Quote by duncang
They probably think about it just as much, they just don't admit it.

Having sexual thoughts is like farting, we all do it, it's just that girls never let anyone else know about it.
Line 6 Spiders suck. They're other heads are alright, but they're expensive. And other than those Line 6 makes nothing notable.

EDIT: And if you want to talk about God... RELIGION THREAD.
I think someone needs to whorship at the gospal of spell-check.
PRS Dave Navarro signature/Burny RLC-70 - Sonuus Wahoo wah/filter - Vox ToneLabLE - Boss DD-5 - Zoom MS-50G - Modded Ampeg VT-22 100-watt tube head or Peavey VK100 100-watt tube head (6L6GC's in both) - Soldano 4X12 cab w/Eminence Legends.
Quote by deaththrashcore
Line 6 Spiders suck. They're other heads are alright, but they're expensive. And other than those Line 6 makes nothing notable.

EDIT: And if you want to talk about God... RELIGION THREAD.

Line 6 make some great pedals, the POD is great, as are the Variaxs and Vettas, but the Spiders? Come on!

Doodledit: I think a regular user is pulling a prank.. there was a thread like this on the MG earlier.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
he's just trying to get people to tell him they suck so he can talk crap about how great they are. 99% chance he hates the damned things himself
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD