Ok, this is a song by my band "Wasted Faith". I think it's pretty metalcore but I need some opinions, just leave some crit and link me to your threads and i will happily return the favor Thanks!!

P.S. Read the Notice thing for me before playing thanks!

EDIT: The bass has been fixed.
Attachments:
Memoirs of the Fallen.zip
Quote by GrEgUms1991
I call my penis 'Dr Danger'

Quote by mattyp90
A Chuck Norris roundhouse kick ... to the face, naturally.

If you've Noticed this Notice you will Notice that this Notice is not worth Noticing.
Last edited by sk8z at Jul 11, 2007,
bass fixed
Quote by GrEgUms1991

Quote by mattyp90

If you've Noticed this Notice you will Notice that this Notice is not worth Noticing.
Hey, thanks for the crit.

Well, I didn't really like this one too much. I thought it was just waaaay to repetitive, and the drums need a fair bit of work. I liked the intro the most, but I think that there were a few notes that spoiled it. Overall, not a bad piece though.

Once again, thanks for my crit.
Quote by Masochist_Lust
Well, I didn't really like this one too much. I thought it was just waaaay to repetitive, and the drums need a fair bit of work. I liked the intro the most, but I think that there were a few notes that spoiled it.

Agreed.
The drums were fairly awful, song was super repetitive, and I am in complete agreeance with this guy on the intro.
Overall, I didn't really like it at all. Sorry.

Constructiveness :P :
Well, the part about the drums is basically the cymbals. Have something more creative happening with the cymbals. I usually use the cymbals/hi-hats to keep time. I don't know how to explain it. Maybe if you used it more than just the first beat of every bar, or if you used more than just the crash.

The song being super repetitive, it's basically the same progression, and mostly chords. Mix it up, put some cool fills in. Something was weird with the tab, because that solo part kept repeating, and when I tried to just bypass it, it would go back to the2nd measure of the intro. Gotta fix that. Maybe it's a problem on my part.

The intro. Just some out of key notes that just didn't sound right.

Yeah, that's my crit, hope I helped.
I see what you guys are saying it is repetitive.
Do you not think though that with lyrics that sence of repetition would be lost?
oh and i can't work the drums on guitar pro to save myself whcih explains that!
Would the song be better if i cut some of the riff out?
Quote by GrEgUms1991

Quote by mattyp90

Quote by sk8z
I see what you guys are saying it is repetitive.
Do you not think though that with lyrics that sence of repetition would be lost?
oh and i can't work the drums on guitar pro to save myself whcih explains that!
Would the song be better if i cut some of the riff out?

Not cutting things, but adding little fills and licks to mix it up.
I was thinking the same about being less repetitive with lyrics, but it's still way repetitive.
dude, sorry, but that whole song was pretty much one riff with minor alterations to it. the intro riff was good but the rest of the song was the same riff. the verse and the chorus are pretty much identical.