Page 1 of 2

personally I think its one of the best films so far this year, anyone else seen it?
I think its actually surpassed Shaun of the Dead

It should be used as a Police recruitment video
Last edited by anarchyjack at Jul 10, 2007,
Good film. Not as good as Shaun of the dead, though I can see why the majority of people would find it funnier if they're not into zombie flicks.
I loved it loads. I love Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, though i think Shaun of the Dead is better...
Just watched it 2 nights ago. Hilarious film and I now want to see if I can find episodes of Spaced online. Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz are brilliant british comedies, and show that Brits are good at comedy (Python).
I liked it even better than Shaun of the Dead. I hope those guys make more movies, they're awesome.
Originally Posted by Corwinoid
Metal doesn't hold hands, it gets head in the van before the show. Seriously.

Quote by DanRev
Good film. Not as good as Shaun of the dead, though I can see why the majority of people would find it funnier if they're not into zombie flicks.

Oh I like Zombie films. I just think Hot Fuzz heats up more towards the end. Shaun of the Dead gets a bit serious. Still an awesome film, I've got em both
drop kicking old women in the face ftw!
GEAR
PRS Custom 24
Tanglewood ROCK III
Epiphone LP Custom
Squier Strat
Epiphone Explorer
Ibanez GRG07LTD2
Marhsall AVT100
Originally posted by fender1618
i would rather have a guitar in place of my organs, OR CANDY
It was the shittiest film that I have ever seen.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Cadj

The scene where he tries to jump the fence
was the worst in the film.

Of course, the film was excellent.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
Quote by anarchyjack

personally I think its one of the best films so far this year, anyone else seen it?
I think its actually surpassed Shaun of the Dead

Hmm its an amazing film.

But no way is it better than shaun of the dead!

=]

x
This is my Myspace
Quote by Pink_blood
you know shoes are a very serious matter.
Hitler couldn't have invaded Poland without shoes. Yeah you think about that!

Quote by Metallica708

Oh my god.
I knew I had a long lost brother
Quote by Harmonius
It was the Shittiest film that I have ever seen.

I'd activate flame shield if I were you
I LOVED it at the cinema, it was brilliant. I have it infront of me on DVD, though I don't think it'll be as good watching it on DVD. We'll see....

I think you have to be a particular person and know alot about the West country vs London stuff to find it truly funny.
Quote by John W
was the worst in the film.

Of course, the film was excellent.

I liked that scene
I can't remember much of it the now, i'll have to re-watch it
It's amazing, I just love it when halfway through when they confiscate the farmer's guns and you just know some beasting is gonna happen.

And now I can't hear anyone talking about the greater good without constantly wanting to repeat it, that film's got so many great lines.
I thought it was a great film, but I think Shaun of the Dead is better..... Spaced dominates all though! If you haven't seen it, check it out, Simon Pegg and Nick Frost are in it

For the guy who wants the Spaced episodes, go here http://www.tv-links.co.uk/
I liked the way Simon's character (Nicholas Angel) was so Politically-Correct... ( the creators way of taking the piss out of the PC-Bumming Nation)

"It's not Police-Man anymore, it's Police OFFICER...."
****ing brilliant... I just sort of "remembered" how good it is. I think it'll be a timeless film and represent how parts of the country kind of are still and how cleaky things are etc.. Ah just brilliant.

"Want anything from the shop?"
I saw it at the cinema when it was released, it's a brilliant film. Not as good as Shaun of the Dead in my eyes, but still a damn good film. It's clever, it's funny and it's filled with action...What more could I want for Simon and Edgar? They're geniuses...
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by anarchyjack

**** me, I gotta get a few of those next time I go to THE shop.
Quote by tyronelab
Cornetto > you. I'm currently missing the box of Cornettos I had in my freezer. Need more.

Cornettos rule...lets hope they dont become the next Mudkips though
Ah man I badly need to take a break to the far West country over the next week, I'm meant to be going but my mum can't decide where we should go, doh.
i thought this was a horrible film very boring and only a few times did i last

it was the same as shaun of the dead just instead of zombies the bad guys are humans
the whole movie is the same
i mean they use the same camera shots and the story line isn't that different
I thought it was gonna be garbage, but then again I thought that about SotD too. Any idea when it comes out on DVD?
Dickless.
Quote by frd_marshll

it was the same as shaun of the dead just instead of zombies the bad guys are humans

If I was American I wouldn't have found it funny, sorry....
Quote by frd_marshll

The same camera shots are sort of a link between films, like them getting a cornetto when going to the shop.

The Story line is nowhere near the same.
They kick America's ass in comedy movies. I laughed so hard when the priest yells Jesus Christ when he gets shot. OLO
I loved the ending, it was hilarious.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Page 1 of 2