Gogol Bordello's new album. The UG review is sickeningly positive, but I happen to agree with it
I just got it today and I can't stop listening to it. Man it kicks ass in so many ways.
"If a body catch a body comin' through the rye."
saw them on fridaayyyyy

so goood

except they didn't play anything off voi-la intruder besides start wearing purple (and most people know that from gypsy punks anyway)
Man you're so lucky! I would kill to see them. Like I said in my other post, this album is amazing. THE BEST album in years. I'm so excited about it I just had to come vent about it on here again.
I haven't even Heard it yet!!!!

I wanna listen to some of it before I buy it, and I can't seem to get myspace to play audio on my computer...

Did I hear right when someone said they played La Isla Bonita with Madonna?

Cuz If so, I wanna hear that...
after 1 listen, i thought it was a tad mediocre... but after a 2nd and 3rd listen, i just couldnt get enough.

ive probably listened to it over 100 times in the last few weeks.

i also saw them live in dc last week. so ****ing good.
When I hit 'em from the back, I got them mami's saying dammit man.

When I put it in their mouth, I got them mami's saying duh-huh-huh-muhh.
man...i remember listening to them for the first time....i was like "hm...gypsy punk....that could be a good listen...probably interesting too!" I was highly disappointed....
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
^yeah, I could never really get into their recorded stuff, but I'd still love to see them live
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Anybody who still doesn't have this album better get on it. It's ****ing mind blowing.
"American Wedding" is my favourite track.

The CD didn't leave my stereo for, like, two weeks.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!
I have seen them live twice now. Both times they were amazing, but somehow I have a feeling their albums won't live up to their live show.