*Adorns fantastic Geordie accent*

MR. HOPPY!!!
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by -February-Star-
*Adorns fantastic Geordie accent*

MR. HOPPY!!!

I never done it. I only said I done it so they wouldnt give me another Jalfrezi Enema.

I wish they'd release series 2 and 3 on DVD
I remember one sketch on Monkey Dust that kept me awake for days, it was a cannibalistic tea party I think, if anyone can find it on youtube please link!
I'm sure I've seen it on youtube, you might just have to look through the full episodes that are on there. Though that may mean watching through almost 3 seasons to find that sketch.
Quote by Jackolas
I thought it was good but not actually funny, if you know what I mean?

Thats what I thought about Jam. I can see what you mean but I found it ****ting hilarious.
That's where your avatar is from! It was bugging me for ages.

Monkey Dust was insane.

I loved the boy who'd visit his father, but it would end up with his dad killing himself.
Quote by _Mayday_
That's where your avatar is from! It was bugging me for ages.

Monkey Dust was insane.

I loved the boy who'd visit his father, but it would end up with his dad killing himself.

Yeah, that's hilarious. Black humour ftw.
I’m officially in love with the series and am considering asking it out for a date. I watched pretty much all the clips available on youtube, now I’m watching the full episodes as well.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Well it takes getting used to, at first I thought it was just rather silly and tasteless, but as I kept watching more and more I realized how it was parodying our times.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.