I just watched the music Video for Van Halen's "Runnin' with the devil" And I was wondering.....DOes anyone else think that David looks like a Robert Plant wannabe? I mean he has the chest hair, the open shirt, the long blond semi-curly hair, and those skin tight black pants....and he even uses Rob's dance moves with his hips and his finger in the air....Anyone else think this?
Quote by Cowslayer
I just watched the music Video for Van Halen's "Runnin' with the devil" And I was wondering.....DOes anyone else think that David looks like a Robert Plant wannabe? I mean he has the chest hair, the open shirt, the long blond semi-curly hair, and those skin tight black pants....and he even uses Rob's dance moves with his hips and his finger in the air....Anyone else think this?

NO.

DLR 4 EVER!
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!

No.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
Who doesn't want to be like Plant? He's a great frontman. Check out Gary Cherone on the Guitar Wars cover of Communication Breakdown. Plant went so far as to call David Coverdale David Coverartist. He's got good presence on stage, why not model yourself after him?
Quote by Cowslayer

That was what was in style back then. If he was a Plant wanna be, then he wouldn't write lyrics the way he does. He'd write about "The Lord of the Rings", not "Runnin' With the Devil" and "Jamie's Crying."

As for Plant copying Daltrey (and DLR and Plant), everyone wants to emulate an idol of theirs in some way. I had hair just like Jimmy Page's for a while because he is my absolute favorite guitarist. Love everything about him, and to an extent wanted to be just like him I love his stage presence, and things of the sort, so really copied it a lot. But I got my hair cut off for work, so it'll be a while before I'm back to that
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
Quote by YEAH BABY!
you would think that's funny.

Incredibly. DLR was a performer. Robert Plant was a joke.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.