Resiliance
Acta est fabula
449 IQ
Holdsworth kicks ass.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
power freak
Counting to infinity...
1,431 IQ
Allan's ok....

Sorry I couldn't keep that up. I love Allan (in a platonic way of course... I think?) easily one of my favourite musicians of all time. I'm so annoyed I missed a chance to see him live in london, I had other commitments.

I think everybody should go and listen to Joshua right now.. Or Pud Wud... Or Non-brewed Condiment... Or heck anything he's ever recorded.. The man is a legend!

Long live the brewer!

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details
pavan
stunt guitar
210 IQ
Quote by power freak

I think everybody should go and listen to Joshua right now.. Or Pud Wud... Or Non-brewed Condiment... Or heck anything he's ever recorded.. The man is a legend!

OR
sand
or atavachron
or fred
or distance vs desire
or ruhkuhuahuahahahaha
or tokyo dream
or material real
or anything really
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
mr kipling
Look at the cow.
937 IQ
I have a tab of Road Games and its really hard.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
al_
(some sketch)
556 IQ
I personally find Holdsworth boring, and unfortunately it is my opinion that his phrasing is uninspiring however good his technique and 'mastery' of the guitar maybe.
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is - Infinite.

http://thetravellingtrip.dmusic.com
^^ some sort of strange new slimey brew, its a psychedelic mess.
Check it out