OMG, if that's a real gibson, then HOLY CRAP. I can't tell by the picture though, sorry. :-(
it looks like an epiphone my friend has. Its still sick nonetheless. Just make sure its not a fake or a cheap gibson baldwin thing.
GEAR
Jackson RR3
Ibanez RG5
Assorted BC Rich's
Peavey Valveking halfstack
Assorted effects

Quote by Jayez
i got guitar hero 3, but without the controller.......my moms IQ is below 60.
If he's saying that he doesn't have the time or patience to learn how to play, its probably an Epiphone, the price is also saying that its an Epi.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
i Believe that would be the gibson/no name pro series guitars they sell at best buy for 200- 300 bucks. Not even worth 50 bucks.
edit: it is one of those ripoffs if u zoom on the heead stock plus they sell the same amp at best buy
I've never heard of the gibson pro series.
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
Well, the amp alone is probably $100 dollars. I'd say it's worth it to get the both of them, even if it's a cheapo model, because a lot of other starter packs will cost you much more for the same item(s).
Still, if it says Gibson on the headstock, you can buy it and sell it on here for a few hundred.
Quote by SurfGreene
i Believe that would be the gibson/no name pro series guitars they sell at best buy for 200- 300 bucks. Not even worth 50 bucks.

+1
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
Well it has a Gibson headstock. I wouldn't get it, it seems dodgy.
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:
-Boss ME-50 Multi Effects

Quote by Ajax413
Pfft... I know a guy who didn't even masturbate until he was 18... now that's a late bloomer.
Just go try it out.
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:
-Boss ME-50 Multi Effects

Quote by Ajax413
Pfft... I know a guy who didn't even masturbate until he was 18... now that's a late bloomer.
Quote by fredthecat
Still, if it says Gibson on the headstock, you can buy it and sell it on here for a few hundred.

And when the seller realises it's a fake, you can enjoy a hefty fine or time in jail! Hooray!
Quote by Boxy B
And when the seller realises it's a fake, you can enjoy a hefty fine or time in jail! Hooray!

Pretty sure there's a shitty Gibson Pro Series that absolutely sucks, as previously mentioned in this thread. Or maybe I just imagined it, but I could swear I've read about them before somewhere.