Alright...
Im getting a new guitar, Right now I got a behringer from a begginer pack Ive had for ages and its time to get a good guitar, My budget is 800$-830$ ... so, shoot.... any suggestions would be nice... right now all I can think of is the ESP EC-1000 ..

oh, and I like to play a variety of genres but mostly some good old metal
schecter c-1 classic, most variety of music you can possibly think of will come out of that guitar.
fight the power that be
/\ LIER schecter tempest blackjacks are better jb 59's mahagony coil splitting pickups AWESME!
the EC-1000 would be nice, alot of jacksons ive played for around that price were awesome too, better than 99% of the gibsons ive played.
Gear

Gibson Shred-X Explorer
Epiphone Negative Explorer w/ EMG 80/60
ESP LTD EC QM200
Ibanez RG321 w/ EMG 81/60

Peavey 5150
Mesa Boogie 4x12 Slant cab

http://www.delusionsof.com
haha get the esp that looks like an explorer. i know nothing about it but my friend played one an it sounded so good
ibanez rg 1527. or a nice ibanez S series. or if your feeling saucy, in ibanez xiphos(xpt700) you be able to tell, im am highly biased towards ibanez although i only own 1, but i also have a gibson, g&l and one i built.
Should I add that im a big thrash metal freak and I love my EMGs :P
Quote by nizorox
Should I add that im a big thrash metal freak and I love my EMGs :P

if you are gonna put EMG's in whatever guitar you get, why buy a new one?
Im not... im just saying that they might influence my guitar choice
Quote by 696
/\ LIER schecter tempest blackjacks are better jb 59's mahagony coil splitting pickups AWESME!

You're an idiot. The Classic is better because it has the coil-splitting duncans also, but it has neck-through construction and looks a hell of a lot better.
Are you still going to use the Behringer starter amp, because if you do, that is a bad decision.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Quote by Guitarzan1143
schecter c-1 classic, most variety of music you can possibly think of will come out of that guitar.

1++++++++++++++++
true indeed

Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Schecter C1 Classic
Ovation CS257
Drive Stratocaster copy

Traynor YCV80 all Tube
Pignose G40V Tube Amp

Ibanez TS9
Digitech GNX2
Line6 POD