So you can say anything about blacks on this site, and noting about whites?

My post was locked, because the Anglo Saxon suffers from penis envy, and to make up for that he has decided to rule the world and internet boards all over.

So it is ok to post stuff about the big dick black man, but you can't say nothing about shrimp dick whitey?
There are plenty of penis threads, child. Seek and ye shall find.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
dude shut the **** up...no one wants to here your bull****...your dumb, stupid, and have utterly no understanding of race whatsoever. go the **** away...i hope you are banned
Quote by rock_and_blues
dude shut the **** up...no one wants to here your bull****...your dumb, stupid, and have utterly no understanding of race whatsoever. go the **** away...i hope you are banned

seriously dude. grow up
GETCHA PULL!!!
Quote by Altered_Carbon
Awww! i remember the first time I logged onto teh intranetz as well.

Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
Quote by rock_and_blues

All I seek is that the other thread be locked also.
Quote by rock_and_blues

I hope you successfully complete your anger management sessions.
Quote by rock_and_blues

You sound like a little kid
('black' guy closed both your pathetic threads)
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o