What's your favorite type of metal? I was curious about what you guys like. Mine would have to be Thrash deffinately. Although I do listen to some classic metal stuff like Black Sabbath, Pantera just blew me away.
Brawl Anyone?: Click HERE!!!

Like Mario Kart WiFi? Need help finding friends? Click here
Quote by bobthesgman
What's your favorite type of metal? I was curious about what you guys like. Mine would have to be Thrash deffinately. Although I do listen to some classic metal stuff like Black Sabbath, Pantera just blew me away.

Ohh ****, the kids are calling Pantera "calssic" now?

I quit.
"We've had many cases in this department where a body has been found in pieces, or decomposed, and we've been able to put things together. Yes, the head, the upper part of the body, in a very badly
decomposed state"
yeah...thrash, metalcore (the good kind with actual singing and good solos) some death and black...just everything really. It's the only genre i listen to so i have to like a lot of it haha
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Quote by grim_necro_kvlt

I quit.

my bad, i meant Black Sabbath was classic, not Pantera
Brawl Anyone?: Click HERE!!!

Like Mario Kart WiFi? Need help finding friends? Click here
Quote by grim_necro_kvlt

I quit.

I don't think he was reffering to pantera as classic, i think he was talking about thrash when he said pantera
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
how about some pure american metal lol
Member of the Seinfeld fan club --pm the_experience to join

I like chicken

My Gear:
Ibanez RG321MH
Ibanez JS100
Jay Turser JT-300
VOX AD50VT
Digitech RP14D
grim, you're an idiot. he says he likes older stuff, but newer stuff like pantera blew him away. learn to read standard grammar. my favorites thrash, NWOBHM, and NWOAHM. Doom metal is really good too.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
nukkah, I got pwnt.
"We've had many cases in this department where a body has been found in pieces, or decomposed, and we've been able to put things together. Yes, the head, the upper part of the body, in a very badly
decomposed state"
I only listen to Slipknot. They're the only true metal band and they sing about real issues, not that fire and dragon disemboweling crap.

btw, *reported*, we just had a very similar thread closed ffs. At least that one had a poll

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
I think you could keep this thread open, as long as people give reasons why they like the genre instead of just name-dropping.
decomposed state"