Yea....i was bored and i had a bitchin headache from all this stuff in my head so eh, i might as well let it out now...don't call me emo i was just bored and i had a lot of stuff in my ol head, so let most of it out.....enjoy- raf

Its fun and games while ur friends....u say to urself tht the friendship isnt going anywhere, the friendship is strong forever. However, sometimes it just falls under all types of pressure, arguing, watever the hell happens.Then it just starts to crash, you think its all in your head or that it will just pass. Maybe it will, maybe it won't, who knows really. Thats wen u gotta ask urself, whic friends do u really care about? Do you think they care about you as much? Can you live on without em or do you absolutely need em in your life, like u seriously love em. Like "Dude ur awesome man im glad we know each other." You might say that to someone but they will just say, "yea right back at you!" but do they mean it? I'm not sayin that your friends are fake, but would they say it to you if you didn't say anything? Would they mean it? Wat if you were in a car accident, do you think they would go check up on you? Would you go check on them if they were in an accident? It's like those stupid bulletins on myspace, would you do this for your friend or girlfriend....well would you? It feels good to have friends, but it feels better to know ur friends love you. Then again, you rot from the inside out by instigating yourself if your friends love you. Friendship is like tht, makes you or breaks you. Sometimes you wanna cry yourself out to god and tell him all your problems and expect him to fix them even though nothings wrong with you. Heres where you ask yourself, "do i have a friend like that?" well do you? some of you do, i might be that friend to one of you, i might not. i have at least three people who i can talk to about anything, they know who they are. The world is golden when im with one of em. You could talk to these guys about anything from something as complex as who you love or why cows go moo. Right now you are probly going "aww man this kids a loser" or "emo ass bastard" well then you dont have to ask if ur a good friend, you just answered it urself. No, this isnt supposed to get you emo, really its for me to kill time, but to get you thinking as well..ask yourself who are your special friends and who are you a special friend to. Then ask em if you were right. You don't kno wat you have until you lose it is wat they say. Sometimes you don't kno wat to lose............

tell me wat u think, harsh or nice
^ reported
Quote by MightyAl
You could try "Since evryone on the UG forum insits on 'pics or it didn't happen', does that mean I'm a virgin as long as I don't tape it?"
Anyone else notice that his text made a perfect little square?

TS, I dont understand your post. What's the point?
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
i was bored, thast was my point lol...i dunno, just question who your friends are...or suttin, starbucks does wonders
man open a journal thread where people who like these kinda stuff would read and post
"Emo ass bastard"

Slightly incoherent but mainly true.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
lol...red eye i dont do this everyday, first time ever, so i aint wastin my time
Quote by red_eye015
man open a journal thread where people who like these kinda stuff would read and post

Yeah, just make sometime of jounal/blog
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
yea mate i ain't judging you i am just saying open one for people when they get bored they would share, but i'll tell ya what will happen everyone will post but noone will read ...lol (sad but true )
lol hellz yea!...i wrote it but i barely kno wat i wrote, dont care to find out either
well believe me man i would really be interested in these kinda stuff cause the best things are written when you donno wth ur saying, i have alot of these , the thing is it's 8 Am i havenn't slept i just came back from my (before sleep walking) ..so i am afraid i would read half through it then fall asleep on my keyboard
and yea u should care to know
I know where you're coming from. During my senior year in high school, I was fed up with all those superficial asswipes who try to make everyone their friends. Since then, I gave a lot of thought into who I could really count on. Like you, I narrowed it down to three or so people who also know who they are. But even then, sometimes crap happens and then I feel like they're not as trustworthy.
yea man i don't trust anyone in my whole life, oh well just one person my friend. but you know i really have a trust issues that's why i keep pushing people away from me, and that's why i am single now (but i am not desprate :P for the record :P)
You seem to think like I do. Do you have a myspace? I make rants like this in my blog.
Who dat?
yea i got one...wats ur link ill go check out them rants
Quote by RiffRaf
yea i got one...wats ur link ill go check out them rants

The "oh my" in my sig. Ignore my profile song, it's a joke lol.

Actually I'm typing a new rant/speech thing right now, so yeah, check in every once and awhile.

edit: "think" and "i'm on to something" are the two rants i still have posted. Enjoy dude.
Who dat?
Quote by Anarion614
The "oh my" in my sig. Ignore my profile song, it's a joke lol.

Actually I'm typing a new rant/speech thing right now, so yeah, check in every once and awhile.

edit: "think" and "i'm on to something" are the two rants i still have posted. Enjoy dude.

hehe how about making your Oh My a bit smaller and more invisible, :P lol
i know ...i wanted to tell him..wtf are you blind there is no Oh My....(or a sarcastic kool way,...then i found it...bummer :P )
oh yea you should be you took all the fun of yelling at you....:P

annyways i am out (everyday i say i am going to sleep earlier i end up doing the opposite) it's 9 am here and i haven't slept

and yea Raf you should know that you are lucky man you din't get all that you are a newbie kinda sh!t..
Last edited by red_eye015 at Jul 11, 2007,

Well you can PM me about my rants, or add me on your myspace and tell me, or w/e.
Who dat?
<----- Does not like large, poorly structured, and incoherent text walls.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Last edited by thefoldarsoldar at Jul 11, 2007,
Quote by Anarion614

Well you can PM me about my rants, or add me on your myspace and tell me, or w/e.

are you by any chance talking to me...cause am too sleepy to think
I think I'm talking to you and RiffRaff, you two seemed to be the only ones interested.
Who dat?
dude ur good at this ****...**** the philsophers with the confusin nasmes, its all u!
haha well i would add you but...ahh i don't have a myspace yet....:P i am waiting to record our music so i would make one....and if you want people to be interested in your link how about (atleast) making it bold?

hey hey hey what sh!t are you talking about.......? i wanna know too
Quote by RiffRaf
dude ur good at this ****...**** the philsophers with the confusin nasmes, its all u!

Thanks dude.
Who dat?
ok so i am miss invisible...yea ? lol....listen you guys when i am sleepy i seem to acta bit drunk so i am going out now and you guys pm me sometime i enjoyed talking to you.... u r the first serious people i get to talk to here....
anytime, and i sent a request, u s hould get a rwquest from some skater

yea same here, u and adrian
teh philosopher, i think lol.....yea im pretty sure its him
night