Im going to get a new chorus pedal soon and i still dont know which one to buy. Ive been looking at the Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Visual Sound H20 and the EHX small clone specifically. problems are:

BOSS CE-5 - its a digital chorus which prefer not
EHX small clone - i heard that it a lot of them crap out on you which i dont want (im buying from the internet and sending broken pedals back and forth is not cool)
Visual Sound - its VERY expensive (not even sure if i have the enough $$$) and i dont think i need the added echo effect

Im leaning towards the small clone as its cheaper and i like the sound. Also just to help, im looking for a Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Metallica kinda chorus.

Any suggestions on which pedal?
well if you are going for a nirvana sound, then the EHX is the way to go. i dont think i would go for the boss either way, and if you dont think you would use the echo then the H2O is a bit overkill. many people are happy with their small clones, so im sure that it cant be a bad choice.
Small Clone

if it's going to crap out on you, it'll take years.

Small Clone >>>> Boss CE
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
^^ yo..why is your EHX Big Muff Russian? What's the difference? When I got my Big Muff at Guitar Center, they gave me all the kinds they had.
russian is the Sovtek one, which is black.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard