Anyone know a good song that's only one guitar/one singer? I'm playing with a girl who has an incredible voice (all state choir master), and if it's any help the last one we did was Blackbird. Any help is appreciated.
London Halflife - Metric, if someone could play piano, that would be perfect! If not, still good.
666 BRO
Hey there Delilah??? I wrote a long list in the acoustic forum just look for it.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Johnny Cash - Hurt

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
Yuh, Hurt's a good one. More recently, Slow Cheetah by the RHCP. That's a great song. There's a tiny solo in there which requires a second guitar, but it can do without .
Incubus - Mexico
Regretably, a lot of people like Wonderwall by Oasis.
I'll probably think of a few more later
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Zakk Wylde - Book of Shadows

A acoustic album by Zakk Wylde, almost all songs are him alone, singing while playing acoustic, they're some beautiful tunes on that album!
Some acoustic Jeff Buckley would be good. Check out the Live At Sin-E extended edition stuff. Maybe try "Calling You" - beautiful song.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Last edited by daft at Jul 11, 2007,
Check out jack penate (at least thats what i think his name is)
hes awesome, hes got a band, but he does some only guitar/singing work