It's short and it needs more work. Preferably in GP cos the string part sounds a bit irritanting in midi.
Crits are welcome,of course.

I added few parts so check it out.
Attachments:
stress.zip
.....i'm gonna capture a gideon
Last edited by PissedOfMyFace at Jul 12, 2007,
I know... it was a start and the basic chords. I worked a bit more on it,so check it out. I'm too lazy to bother more so this is as good as it gets.
crits are appreciated
Erm, this was not good :s. Why in god's name did you use those rediculous time signatures (25/16 lol)? If this was your first experiment with different time sigs, than i can understand and give you this advice: they're cool, but never overdo them and use them so that everything flows together nicely... .
If i were you i'd dump this and start over... .

Also, when you post a tab up here, at least make sure everything looks good and all the bars are correct... . You say you're lazy well then I think you shouldn't even bother posting your songs up here. (sorry to be such a bitch, but i just had to say it ).

Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626640
About those time signatures: I know very little about notes and all that stuff so I have a problem with making the bar look good and I don't care about the look as long as I manage to make it sound the way I want it to sound (or as close as possible with my knowledge). Thanks for the crits (though they shattered my spirit
Hey, this wasn't too bad I thought, although it did almost sound like Runescape music.

The time changes were good, although some were unnecessary. Sometimes the end note of a bar was held for too long, and if you made them shorter and changed the time signature, it would sound a little more "flowing".

Overall, not too bad. Good work, I'll be sure to check out more of your stuff.
Damn man, it's been a while since I've seen you on here, but anyways, yeah the time sigs are ridiculous, but I understand what you mean about it. I didn't like the flute in there at all, you should just have the guitar and the strings, and let the notes ring some man, it sounds much better like that. i didn't really like the last bar though, it was just to fast. other then that everything was good, it reminded me of slike omething you'd see in a Zelda game or something. Crit mine if you get chance man (in sig)
That was not bad.. It would fit very well in a video game like Zelda maybe? Anyways, try to work HARD on your time sigs, that was ridiculous >.> It could use some good work and sound very cool dude, you just need to work harder and really get the good sigs.

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625573
Quote by zakatak9389
Damn man, it's been a while since I've seen you on here, but anyways, yeah the time sigs are ridiculous, but I understand what you mean about it. I didn't like the flute in there at all, you should just have the guitar and the strings, and let the notes ring some man, it sounds much better like that. i didn't really like the last bar though, it was just to fast. other then that everything was good, it reminded me of slike omething you'd see in a Zelda game or something. Crit mine if you get chance man (in sig)

Yeah, I'm on my comeback tour. Thanks man, though it's clear this is far from great. I just wanted to post something after a while. I heard yours about a week ago. I know I enjoyed it so I'll have another listen to it and crit it.