I just downloaded guitar pro and at first it sounded normal but then a did a few thing to explore and now whatever it plays soundes like s***
how can I undo whatever I did
Its c0z y00 br0ke teh 00ber sounds, n00b.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Make sure the "RSE" button at the top is pressed in, and that each track has the RSE option enabled.
Quote by greenday1182
i just heard the most amazing solo ever. it's in a song called "holiday" by green day. its even harder than some of blink 182s stuff!! im gonna learn this solo right now! give it a listen, its really good sounding and not too easy.
You have options there somewhere (I don't know exactly how it works on PC, I have it on Mac), go to the sound settings and choose "use RSE".

ok now seriously, try to turn on the RSE. But anyway I don´t use it as it takes way too much CPU and I don´t feel like waiting each time I open a GP file.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

if you use RSE it still sounds like crap but if you turn it off it doesnt play anything

I guess im screwed
Quote by Tw1zzler
if you use RSE it still sounds like crap but if you turn it off it doesnt play anything

I guess im screwed

+1
Quote by Tw1zzler

I guess im screwed

Or you could uninstall it and install again...
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

well if you think about it the name "guitar pro" sums it up in one.

If the designers can even think of a good name, what hope has it got in being successful.

Although, I do find it useful.

Powertab is much better.

=]
x
This is my Myspace
Quote by Pink_blood
you know shoes are a very serious matter.
Hitler couldn't have invaded Poland without shoes. Yeah you think about that!

Quote by Metallica708

Oh my god.
I knew I had a long lost brother
Quote by urik

ok now seriously, try to turn on the RSE. But anyway I don´t use it as it takes way too much CPU and I don´t feel like waiting each time I open a GP file.

You need more RAM.

*insert cat picture here*

Quote by Metallica798

Powertab is much better.

You have issues.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by Tw1zzler

I guess im screwed

I guess you don't realise that it's not built to sound good, it's built to give you an idea of what the tabs you're looking sound like. It's not CuBase.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
ITs the snyth wave ****. turn it up with your windows volume control, atleast thats what happened to me
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Anybody have an idea why I can't turn it on on my computer? I have GP5 and for some reason the button is grayed out so I can't click on it.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by thsrayas
Anybody have an idea why I can't turn it on on my computer? I have GP5 and for some reason the button is grayed out so I can't click on it.

get windows xp
Quote by shedlight
get windows xp

I have Windows.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by shedlight
the pinch harmonics sound retarded though

Pinch harmonics almost always sound crap on GP. The pitch depends so much on where on the string you pinch it, the pitches are pretty much always different between GP and actual.
no
you obviously don't have a version with the RSE. it sounds crap cos it's MIDI (although I like MIDI sounds)
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!