So i went to guitar center the other day and got to play alot of guitars. The two I loved most were the schecter c-1 classic and the american deluxe ash fat strat. I also liked the highway one model. I play all different types of music, so versatility is key. However, im a stikcler when it comes to the guitar being in tune. Since I'm coming from an Ibanez s470, im a bit wary of a fulcrum bridge staying in tune well. The classic has grovers and a tone-pros bridge so im not to worried about it staying in tune on that one. So the question is which one do I leap for?
Mesa Lonestar Special
Traynor YCV40WR
Ibanez -Artcore AS103BM
Fender American Deluxe Strat
Analog Man ARDX20 Dual Delay
Red Witch Empress Chorus
Big Muff Pi
Boss BD-2
MXR '76 RI Dynacomp
Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah
Jetter Jetdrive
EHX POG
you have a srv display icon, i think the choice is clear haha
Fender Standard Stratocaster (Seymour Duncan JB in Bridge)
Epiphone Explorer
Marshall MG100DFX 100 watt combo
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-2 Distortion
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss Dm-2 Delay
Digitech WH4 Whammy
Morely Vol Volume (vintage 1975)
C-1 - With two humbuckers, both coil split, it's a versatile instrument. The construction is neck thru with great sustain and I prefer the neck over Fender offerings. Not to mention with properly stretched strings, it will never go out of tune. Unfortunately, I would probably be naturally baised as I prefer the Schecter feel over Fender.

But for a less baised comparison, you will be loosing a few advantages of the Fender fat strat, such as lighter weight, bolt on design (neck breaks are an easy fix) and Alder tone (which is tough to replicate on a mahogany bodied guitar).
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
if you, at all, want the strat tone, get the strat. its the only way to get that tone.
but if you really want lots of diferent tones, from decent clean, to crunchy to heavy, go with the c-1.

i would go with the strat, but that is just me.