Lawl, fights.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
haha that is brilliant!!
www.myspace.com/adayoverdue

GEAR-
Guitars-
Ibanez SA260lh
Epiphone SG-black lefthand
Vintage Metal Axxe
Westfield Les Paul copy

Pedals
BOSS Metal Core
BOSS TU2
BOSS NS2
BOSS BF3 Flanger

BOSS BCB60

Amp
Orange Dual Terror head
I dont get it, What was funny?
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.

That's so awesome
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Garret.
I dont get it, What was funny?

Some people were fighting in the pit, so they played the Eye Of The Tiger by Survivor. From Rocky.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Quote by mr kipling
Some people were fighting in the pit, so they played the Eye Of The Tiger by Survivor. From Rocky.

Oh, I guess that is sort of funny
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
was the fight the bit at the beggining where they were like...touching eachother or is it the bit where they like ...stand next to eachother?
you cant spell manslaughter without laughter

Quote by ACG
I like my women how I like my cookies. Smothered in diarrhea.
thats amazing...
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
It would have actually of been funny, if the guys were actually fighting while eye of the tiger was playing
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Quote by deadmansdiary
It would have actually of been funny, if the guys were actually fighting while eye of the tiger was playing

Yea, it was just kinda funny to me cause they didnt fight when they started playin it....

It was like they called them out in front of everyone and they didnt do sh1t. lol.
Quote by tard on tour
was the fight the bit at the beggining where they were like...touching eachother or is it the bit where they like ...stand next to eachother?

I'd say it was the part were they were punching each other in the head.

Maybe.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir