Hey guys,

I'm off to uni again in the fall to study optometry at glasgow caledonian. I just completed my b.sc in biochem at Memorial University in Newfoundland. I'm planning on staying in caledonian court.....anybody have any experience there? Or with the university or city in general?
www.ebaumsworld.com

check out garrison acoustic guitars
You post about this every two weeks
Terms and Conditions apply.
yes I do.....i'm just curious about the residence now. It takes the damn campus forever to respond to any questions, so I was wondering if anybody had any experience
www.ebaumsworld.com

Quote by pete1529
yes I do.....i'm just curious about the residence now. It takes the damn campus forever to respond to any questions, so I was wondering if anybody had any experience

*Que customary Caly joke*

That's because they're not that bright. They keep having to plug in their Capital Letter Keyboard at the start of every sentence.

Man......you guys really have me believing this university is a dump
www.ebaumsworld.com

Quote by pete1529

It's not a dump, it's actually quite nice inside but in saying that I've only been at the media sound bit.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by pete1529

The campus itself is state of the art.

We're just pulling your leg.

A bit of inter-Uni rivalry.
Yeah, Like i've heard fantastic things about the optometry program. It's one of the best in europe...........my old optometrist went there and visits regularly and says the optometry clinic is very modern and super up to date.
www.ebaumsworld.com