Page 1 of 2
I recently picked up my old THPS 3 game on for ps1 and remembered how badass it was but I got sick of the graphics within two seconds and that really made the game unplayable for me. So.....my question is which of the new tony hawk games THPS 3/4 or THUG 1/2 is the best in your experience? Please tell why I've seen mixed reviews on amazon etc. and I was hoping to get a better answer (i know its stupid to expect anything better in the pit but whatever). Any opinions are appreciated.

PS. Was it a tony hawk game (and which one) with the tokyo level with all the neon and using darth maul as a skater and stuff?
Quote by tunasband
Who's ug?
The newest one is the best cant remember teh name of it. the one with the whole city. pure pwnage of a game. although its only a single city on xbox 360 on ps2 theres loading between sections
THUG 1 is really really good. i liked the story, and it has some old levels from the THPS games.

THUG 2 sucks balls.

American Wasteland is pretty good, not as good as underground, but pretty good.

project 8.....no. just no.
If your wiener is happy, then you're happy.
it's called project 8.

all of the THPS games are too
unrealistic. the new game coming
out called "skate" is going to be
a lot more realistic than THPS
i liked thug2
i thought american wasteland sucked
and thps 3 for gamecube=pwnage
THPS3 has darth maul etc
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
THPS 2 was the best game of them all. Hands down. No cheap tactics to get massive points such as reverts and flatland. Easy to play hard to master. Graphics suck on ps1 and n64 but theres a dreamcast version

I forgot to mention ollie-ing (?) full speed at a fire hydrant, then stopping mid air and spinning on the hydrant..?
All of the THUG games sucked balls IMO.

THPS 3 on PS2 was the best by far and 4 was great aswell.... loved listening to a bit of alien ant farm & AFI on 3! Soundtrack was awesome, liked almost every song.
THPS1 was AMAZING, IMO.

THUG1 was awesome too.

THPS4 was pretty rad.

but THUG2 and AW were just...wrong...
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
THPS 1: Awesome, Original
THPS 2: Fun, good tunes
THPS 3: Awesome, I loved the Canadian level, music was decent

THPS 4: BEST imo, the coolest soundtrack, levels rocked, and it was a whole lot of fun
THUG 1: Crazy Fun, the story like was cool, good music, but I think the levels should've been bigger.

THUG2: Sucked.. it was more about jacking off with Bam Margera, then Skating

American Wasteland: Had the coolest sound track ( I changed my mind,) but was too unrealistic, easy, and the story sucked.

Project 8: sucked..
THPS 4 was the best .
it took me about 2years to complete it. with cheats

since then the games have got way to easy. i can complete them in like 2 days
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
pro skater for ps1, and pro skater 3 for pc.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by *Spoonman*
THPS 4 was the best .
it took me about 2years to complete it. with cheats

since then the games have got way to easy. i can complete them in like 2 days

Yeah. I love 4, that's probably my favorite, 'cept for the first, just because of the memories.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
Why does nobody like THUG2? I really enjoyed it, I played it to perfection and I got a 10,000,000+ point combo without word of lie and without any cheats on the Canada level.

American Wasteland or THPS4 are my favorites though. THPS3 and 2 are rad too, but just too old and stiff.
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
Yeah I still play THSP 2 and 3 from day to day , but I prefer the trick system of THSP3 , but the songs on THSP 2 are so much cooler
Orange Enthousiast.
i have project 8 for 360. i hate the tony hawk games though. im only really keeping it cause my friend loves to come over and play it. if you want a really fun/addicting TH game, get project 8.
I got THPS 4 for Gamecube. It wasn't a bad game but it felt painfully like a PS2 port and didn't have the magic other games I've played had.

You should be ashamed of not liking a game because of graphics. I love my N64 and Gameboy still, and did regularly play ROMs of NES and SNES games. I will again when get a laptop with sound and which isn't messed up by oneself.
I remember playing THPS1 on N64 when it came out...

I liked 4
THUG1 was my favorite
AW was ok. haven't played past that.
was it 1 or 2 that had area 51 as the last level?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Leat
Skate ftw!

Haha that's what I was going to say.

Anyone who says otherwise hasn't taken the time to learn the controls.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
EA Skate renders any THPS games obsolete.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
EA Skate renders any THPS games obsolete.

Good man.

I hope in the next one you can hop off your board, and can do lip tricks and flatland.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Quote by Fishyesque
Good man.

I hope in the next one you can hop off your board, and can do lip tricks and flatland.

Hopping off the board would be a much needed feature. I hate not being able to walk up stairs.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
THUG 1 was really good
THUG 2 was alright but not as good
THPS 4 was the best imo cuz it had the biggest improvement in the series
the rest are decent but not as good as these
also get skate if you have a 360 it's amazing
Quote by Its_Rock77
was it 1 or 2 that had area 51 as the last level?

I remembered every time I played that level I was afraid to go anywhere but the mini pipe because of all the aliens behind the glass. (I was like 8)
^they freaked me out too.

and i remember in either 1 or 3 (im thinking 3), all I ever did was cannonballs. it was just such a fun trick.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
THPS2 Still rocks for me (especially the music)
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
skate for 360- is the most realistic game yet kinda like a new school thrasher
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Quote by Its_Rock77
^they freaked me out too.

and i remember in either 1 or 3 (im thinking 3), all I ever did was cannonballs. it was just such a fun trick.

cannon balls were amazing
My record is something like 30 mil in airport with no cheats on thps3

I used to be ****ing leet (and probably still am)
Page 1 of 2