Im not sure if this should go in the drug thread, ill take it down if it should. Ok so my grandma had a very serious mental illness. ive heard that you can be at risk to become schizophrenic or have another mental illness from smoking weed, especially if you have the genetics. does any one have any info on this ?
it'd be easier to get somebody intelligent like bajeda's attention if this were in the drug thread, but hopefully someone with some info sees this. sorry about your gran
I will fuc
yes. dont smoke weed.
http://sheepshape.co.uk

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
Quote by Baarmy_Sheep
yes. dont smoke weed.

+1
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kool98769
+1

+2 Now you see the result of your actions......Sorry
666 BRO
*yawn*

Google.com

and not addvertising but theresa drugs forum out there on the net an itl answer any questions you need if your that fussed about getting an answer
ahhh just to clear things up my grandma had the illness all her life and she killed herself about 15 years ago.
Quote by Spanky209
No, smoking weed and schizophrenia are not related. If you have a history of schizophrenia in your family, you could have it, but it wouldn't be caused by smoking weed.

that's a lot like syd barrett's case. he huge amounts of acid he did didn't make him go insane, he was just like that. people screw that up a lot. then again, gilmour has said that the lsd may have acted as a catalyst for the mental illness. but that's lsd, not pot. you should be safe, but you should really wait 'til someone with a stronger point comes along.
I will fuc
Quote by Markieg3
ahhh just to clear things up my grandma had the illness all her life and she killed herself about 15 years ago.

Now you mention this!
666 BRO