So I own the randall rg 75 G3 and it says that it is valve dynamic/mosfet and I was wondering what that means and it has to warm up so is it like a tube.... great amp by the way
It's a solid-state amp (MOSFET) with a tube pre-amp built in (the Dynamic part)
ohai little sig.
Quote by marius47
i dont want to sound stupid but what exactly is a pre -amp

its the part of the amp that explodes in your face