Poll: do u think that global warming has been caused by human activity?
Poll Options
View poll results: do u think that global warming has been caused by human activity?
yes
41 68%
no
19 32%
Voters: 60.
i will keep my view on this queit for now so as not to influence results
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
I remember the first time someone sigged me. IT felt great. I was like wow... people actually think i'm funny. See here on the real world it doesn't work like that.
A frogs' perspective on life: time's fun when you're having flies.
Please close this thread, the last thing the pit needs is more global warming/climate change threads.
No, I think we need a simple poll somewhere. All the other polls were dumb, this is plain and simple.
Quote by GlamSpam

I developed a thought experiment to explain why you can't remember anything before you were born:
u not interested, then go away, and stop bothering us w/ your comments
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
I remember the first time someone sigged me. IT felt great. I was like wow... people actually think i'm funny. See here on the real world it doesn't work like that.
yes of course it has, theres also many, many other global warming threads around right now so why, why did you make this poll
the actual reason 4 this is to see if the same statistic emerges here that did at another poll, or if ug'ers are more intelligent than that
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Quote by pogostick
the actual reason 4 this is to see if the same statistic emerges here that did at another poll, or if ug'ers are more intelligent than that

That's utterly rediculous, the poll results depend entirely upon who votes, so if you're getting the same voters in this poll as in the other, then chances are the results will be more or less the same. It's also highly likely you'll have a very different set of voters, so the results could be different. Besides which, multiple threads about the same thing are pointless.
We should really have an ONLY global warming thread
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
First, that poll is obviously leaning towards the left, assuming that global warming truly does exist. Nothing drives me nuts like a pretentious douche condescending to everyone who doesn't believe what he does.
To answer your question, yes.

But more accurately its just been accelerated by human activity.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
God.. Global warming is now more popular then penis threads..
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
of course it is. even if not entirely, we have definately had a massive effect.

we constantly pump corrosive shit into the atmosphere. you have to be virtually retarded to believe that we arent damaging the world.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
So many Global Warming threads.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
yah we need 2 kill them stupid ppl that r killin the earth let them breath up there own pulution and suffocate stupid republicans and we should kill bush 2 cuz hes trying to kill the army an the iraq ppl thats not cool man
Quote by suffer some
No, I think we need a simple poll somewhere. All the other polls were dumb, this is plain and simple.

It's not that simple tho. I think it's a combonation of human activity and natural warming and cooling cycles.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by wallyguitar666
yah we need 2 kill them stupid ppl that r killin the earth let them breath up there own pulution and suffocate stupid republicans and we should kill bush 2 cuz hes trying to kill the army an the iraq ppl thats not cool man

Is that a joke?

If not, you may just be the stupidest person I've ever seen,
Quote by pogostick
i will keep my view on this queit for now so as not to influence results

Not many people care about your opinion in the first place. Much like this thread and previous ones on the same topic.

Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Last edited by Metal_Rich at Jul 11, 2007,
Quote by Whatley2212
Is that a joke?

If not, you may just be the stupidest person I've ever seen,

well the jokes on u cuz u havent seen me

OWNED!!
Quote by rabidguitarist
of course it is. even if not entirely, we have definately had a massive effect.

we constantly pump corrosive shit into the atmosphere. you have to be virtually retarded to believe that we arent damaging the world.

We have had virtually no effect on global warming im sorry to say. In the 90's people thought it was global cooling and now 10 years later only 10 years and everyone is thinking there is global warming? Its a fact that the earth has been continuously heating and cooling for thousands of years and 10,000 years ago when the earth was heating how can you explain that? Did the cavemen drive around cars then too?