hey guys.
I was just changing my strings on my Esp Kh-602 and i lost a part.
I was loosening the part on the bridge with the allan wrench and the string jumped out and it flung the little brick shaped piece that locks the string in place. I have noo clue where to find this piece or what it is called. Help Please!
Quote by EVH_5150
stairway to heaven has a solo?!?!
Oo I know what you mean, they're a pain in the ass to find. Look on the floor around where you were and look inside the cavities on you guitar. Otherwise, they're cheap to replace
ohai little sig.