I am doing my sort of research before i get one of the obvious leaders : Boss Gt-8, Zoom G9.2tt, PODXT Live, Vox ToneLabSE...

I have absolutely no clue...in what to pick....I have read tons of reviews on each and still it seems like i am reading about the same pedal! There have been some distinct differences but it's still a mess. I tend to think that Gt-8 is one of the best choises i could have...but i don't know...

ANY ideas on which one to get? And please post "WHY I WOULD PICK THIS ONE"...and not..."I like this one cause it's shiny and looks nice~!"

Thanx
rIG:
My old clasic guitar-It desreves to be first!
Yamaha APX-8A
Epi Les Paul Standard 03'(w/Dimarzio Super Distortion + Tone Zone both split)
Kustom Dual 30RC
Boss Gt-8
Boss MD-2 (lost it somewhere)
Digitech Rp-200a (wish i lost it...)
i swear by stomp boxes, but if you have your heart set on multi FX then ask someone else lol

Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
choose either the gt8 or zoom. those are all digital though so they arent the best sounding
na id go for the pod xt live had it for a long time and its a monster, getting a plexi though so no need for the pod but id go for that
Quote by jacob23
choose either the gt8 or zoom. those are all digital though so they arent the best sounding

True digital sucks if compared to stomps but i need something versatile and as close to analogue as possible.

PodXT live...My friend has it...Eh, i don't sympathize with it much. Seems a bit "weak" to me. Or maybe it's the way my friend plays the damn guitar!!!
rIG:
My old clasic guitar-It desreves to be first!
Yamaha APX-8A
Epi Les Paul Standard 03'(w/Dimarzio Super Distortion + Tone Zone both split)
Kustom Dual 30RC
Boss Gt-8
Boss MD-2 (lost it somewhere)
Digitech Rp-200a (wish i lost it...)
go for a set of stomp boxes!
the pod xt liove is like 200quid or someting
for that price u can gte Boss: distortion, chorus, reverb, temo ect, therer are tons,,, accept i still swear by my POD 2.0.. justc ause its so good for makin new sounds, but i dont rlei understand how to mkae amaizngy tons yet