I know this is probably a really stupid thread....

But i was wondering, has anyone ever gone back to look at old things theyve posted in threads, n wondered what the hell they were on about? I looked thru a few of mine earlier, n it was a total FISSION MAILED moment, coz id totally forgotten about them! it was funny tho...Hmmm.
Yeah, I used to be an idiot.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by PaulyVengeance

But i was wondering, has anyone ever gone back to look at old things theyve posted in threads, n wondered what the hell they were on about? I looked thru a few of mine earlier, n it was a total FISSION MAILED moment, coz id totally forgotten about them! it was funny tho...Hmmm.

I often do that 5 minutes after I make a post.
Yeah I've done that before.... I've also looked at old guitar questions I've asked and I couldn't believe I asked the questions.... I remember the time I didn't know how to hammer on and pull off and didn't know the difference - seems silly now but wasn't at the time for me I guess.
On my first 2 posts ever when I saw them I was so surprised because I didn't understand the concept of forums and I looked like such a Tool.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
i go back all the time and find posts that i wrote while i was high late at night. ive had to write apologies through PM's after some
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
If you ever go back and accidently or otherwise find stuff you made or wrote years ago its weird. I found a pure volume account of mine I hadn't seen in over 2 years. Very odd, closed it when I saw it, it wasn't at all embarrassing just funny seeing it, and it had friend requests.
Quote by insideac
I dont like to read my old stuff, everyone used to hate me alot more

Since you became insideac ghost hunter extreme d00d though, your flavour of the week.
Quote by PaulyVengeance

Someones been playing metal gear solid recently!

Yeah i look back at my old posts at times, god i was even more of an idiot!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
I can only go back 300 posts. There's no diffrence. I remember when I was first posting, I never used abbriveations like they're, and my posts were really short.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Quote by insideac
haha

Someone made this:

Heh yeah I saw that, good stuff.

I have to ask you man, are you gonna do any more? I have something to post in the ghost thread very constructive but I'll do it tomorrow!
Well, i rarely look at threads that ive posted on, because usually i just ramble and rant.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
lol. my internet died shortly after posting this thread.

i noticed that people really hated me when i first started posting...which hurts. but i guess i deserved it, i was a right sarcastic bastard lolol.

thanks for the replies dudes (n dudettes if there were any!)