Hey, does anyone know whre i can get some dragonforce tabs thatr acurate. or some midis so i can put them into Powertab editer. i been lloking for quite som time and i cant find andy, so if u now whare i can get them. plz post, thax
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 8% who would be laughing your head off.
Did anyone giggle at the title just for seeing DragonForce and midis together?

Dude, you're in a ****in' tablature site.
Quote by CanCan
Did anyone giggle at the title just for seeing DragonForce and midis together?

Dude, you're in a ****in' tablature site.

i know, but i cant find the tabs for the songs i want on this site or anywhere. plus, why not get a completely acurate tab the first time when i put the midis nto powertab instead of having to put up wiht a messed up attempt to tab the song(cus its very complicated)
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 8% who would be laughing your head off.
Try www.911tabs.com

If a songs been tabbed theres a good chance its on there.
Raise your chalice my brother
Raise it high
To catch the fire that falls from the sky
Quote by Bal_Sagoth
Try www.911tabs.com

If a songs been tabbed theres a good chance its on there.

yeah if think this ones right. thx a bunch man, i been lookin for a while
what are you talkin about? there is DragonForce tabs on here, except that they are in GuitarPro format, and you can just download the demo for 14 days and learn em quickly
[img]http://img159.imageshack.us/my.php?image=guitarsigcopyqo0.jpg[/img]
ok, sorry if u dont like people looking foraccurate tabs. i didnt meean to offend