Page 1 of 2
serious question. i'm getting done by my boyfriend soon and i need the best there is.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I used to hate chavs until my sister got a smack in the mouth from one. Now I love them.
Sex thread.
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
Quote by drunkinkoala
saliva or get himto do it with no lube or condom very hard

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I used to hate chavs until my sister got a smack in the mouth from one. Now I love them.
Quote by drunkinkoala
saliva or get himto do it with no lube or condom very hard

Yeah, I'm sure blood from a torn anus is a great lube.

But KY Jelly is the most trusted, but I've never tried anal so I can't tell you.

Best of luck, you may need it.
Dickless.
Just why go in that way?
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Girlfriend (doubles as a Tube Screamer)
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
This strength is built and maintained by masturbation.
prison lube (saliva)
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
google?

Believe me, all these twerps on UG pretend to know about this stuff. Don't ask us. Ask Teh Lord Google
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Do you enjoy the ability to excrete waste from our anus?

DO IT IN THE VAGINA! It's better that way.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
i dont think he has a vagina
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Sand. He'll never ask again.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Muphin

Im pretty sure its a..... a.... a GAY!
i'm not a girl. ;] lmao.

i consulted google and most of its results were about lip lupe. =S and i was like wtf google.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Muphin

Not cool. It's his choice.
Dickless.
Quote by Peebo
Im pretty sure its a..... a.... a GAY!

Man. For some reason I thought it was a girl.

This makes much more sense.

So are you guys going to switch places after awhile or what?
Last edited by SharpSpoon at Jul 11, 2007,
yeah we're staying in his friends house for a few days whilst he's on holiday and just gonna spend some passionate days together so yeah we'll both give and receive, but he's had more experience than me. ive done it once before but my boyfriends bigger than the guy i did it with last so i just want things to go as smoothly as possible.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by x X t o c z.
i'm not a girl. ;] lmao.

i consulted google and most of its results were about lip lupe. =S and i was like wtf google.

Ok, lets forget about the UG rule of pics or it didn't happen. I want full blown HD videos now! Chop chop!
u know if u have anal sex u can basically loose controll of your ass, which means u can crap yourself at anytime, and it apparently hurts like hell, i wouldnt know too much bout that cuz i dont take it up the ass hahaha
Ibanez RG321
Ibanez RG220
Member of UG's HATECREW
Quote by ibanezguitarz07
u know if u have anal sex u can basically loose controll of your ass, which means u can crap yourself at anytime, and it apparently hurts like hell, i wouldnt know too much bout that cuz i dont take it up the ass hahaha

The losing control of your bowels thing only happens if the dude's abnormally big, like over 9 inches, and it's done repeatedly.
Dickless.
I thought he was a she. Wow, don't I feel like an asshole
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
hottest thread ever
Quote by Article

Quote by ibanezguitarz07

lmao. eesh that doesnt sound too good but i'll take the risk. i intent to crap before meeting my boyfriend on that day anyways. lol.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by x X t o c z.
lmao. eesh that doesnt sound too good but i'll take the risk. i intent to crap before meeting my boyfriend on that day anyways. lol.

that just made my day.
Quote by Article

Quote by Muphin
I thought he was a she. Wow, don't I feel like an asshole

ahah don't worry about it dude. i can see how you might think i'm a chick. theres nothing in my name or sig that indicates i'm male.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by x X t o c z.

youre gonna get **** on his dick...

blow him afterwards.
Quote by xrawrockkillsx
youre gonna get **** on his dick...

blow him afterwards.

lmao. let me assure you he'll be wearing a condom. also, as i stated further up the page i intend to take a crap before having sex.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by x X t o c z.
lmao. let me assure you he'll be wearing a condom. also, as i stated further up the page i intend to take a crap before having sex.

i know... but thats usually how it gets on there... cause you cant **** %100 of feces out of you. and since some will be forced down, itll basically be fished out.

im going back to the favorite sandwich thread.
cum? i read back ur a guy umm just dont do it or not post about it on the internet
Last edited by 420 FREAK at Jul 11, 2007,
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
Absolutely, because as we all know, females rock out with their cocks out too.

Pretty sure Mistress_Ibanez has that in her sig.
Dickless.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
Absolutely, because as we all know, females rock out with their cocks out too.

female may opt to rock out with their breasts out and just be too lazy to alter the sig to suit their gender. don't try to be clever.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Page 1 of 2