I need help using my tuner. I forget what its called but its the one that comes with the strat pack, I think it's a Fender AT-3. It doesn't have C or F, only E A D G B. So, can it tune my guitar to C or F? Also, how do I tune to something like Db?
Listen to CKY.
Well, I haven't used one but if it only lets you do standard tuning you may want to invest in a new tuner, something a bit more versatile. They really don't cost that much and are helpful if you're interested in alternate tunings.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Does it have a flat button? Just count half-steps to Db. So Db is only a half-step away, press the flat button once. If you don't have that button than I'm not sure.
Erm, starting in standard tuning it would go E -> Eb or D# -> D -> Db or C#

So it's actually 3 half steps down...
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
\(Invalid img)
thats a picture of it if it helps. Whats a good tuner i should get. i'm new to guitar so i don't know much about tuners or how some work.
Listen to CKY.
Quote by Op3th
Erm, starting in standard tuning it would go E -> Eb or D# -> D -> Db or C#

So it's actually 3 half steps down...

Yes, I forgot how to count. Thanks
Quote by cky_rocks
Whats a good tuner i should get. i'm new to guitar so i don't know much about tuners or how some work.

If you're going to be tuning your guitar to anything other than standard tuning, get this. This is a Chromatic tuner. Chromatic = all notes. A Guitar/Bass tuner (what you have) will only tune to the notes on a guitar/bass in standard tuning. (E A D G b e)
practice > pedals ...Period