I don't know why anyone in their right mind would buy one of those....
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
It'd be a good investment, if I had 25 grand.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
The guitar specs do not seem to be anything special, im sure i could make my own replica for only $22,000 psh.
The Gearz:

Schecter Omen 6
B-52 At-100 head + 4x12 cab
Yamaha EG303
Digitech Bad Monkey Overdrive
Quote by clodzilla319
gotta love the "Easy" payment plan!!!

No tax either! Unless you're from Jersey or NV.

Because everyone knows EVH hates those states.
You realize it's a collector's item, right? It's the same reason people pay $500,000 for cars or whatever.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
If I were a professional guitarist with millions of dollars...sure I'd buy 1 or 2 of these. But other than that, I think you'd be crazy to spend that much on a guitar.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by tubab0y
You realize it's a collector's item, right? It's the same reason people pay $500,000 for cars or whatever.

yeah, i can see the collector factor in it, BUT 25K is still a bit much (IMO). especially when it looks as it does.
Prong =
There's no way in hell I'd buy that. Think about it, you'd be getting a replica of a guitar for $25k, when you could be out there finding YOUR OWN tone for a lot less money. Besides, it's $25,000 only for the guitar, they're insane. For $25,000 it better bring some gold bars with it, or a car.
Look!

Learn how to spell, grammar is your friend

Member #11 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.

Blues player of the Laney Cult
Quote by Garci
There's no way in hell I'd buy that. Think about it, you'd be getting a replica of a guitar for $25k, when you could be out there finding YOUR OWN tone for a lot less money. Besides, it's $25,000 only for the guitar, they're insane. For $25,000 it better bring some gold bars with it, or a car.

Exactly...
Prong =
Quote by Garci

I'm waiting for the day when cloning allows us to buy replica guitarists for $25,000.

I still wouldnt buy the EVH replica model. Maybe a Joan Jett sig...
1958 les paul 350K, and if it was used to record many #1 hits for many artists it is worth 500K. Read an interview from the guy that owns it and played it on all those hits. I think it is a sunburst if my memory serves me right. Needless to say he keeps it locked up and rarely breaks it out to play it.
Fender Highway 1 Fat Strat
Fender MIM Standard Strat(EMG SL-20 loaded pickguard)
Gibson Les Paul Special
PRS SE singlecut
Schecter C-1 Classic
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Vox Valvetronix AD50-VT
Fender Blues Jr
Roland Cube 30X
Last edited by anonamooseguy at Jul 11, 2007,