It's only good if you are as stoned as they were when they made it.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
it was sort of funny the first time, and became more and more meh every other time. i've seen it 2 and a half times
I watched it.
Luckily when I saw it I didn't take it seriously at all.

There were a few laughs but nothing to really talk about.

Its one of those movies where you go "oh ok" and then completely forget about it.
it was hilarious!!!! the rock-off with the devil is metal! but it was only in my theater for 2 weeks
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
i thought it was hilarious. and i laugh at just about anything when im high so.... still funny stoned
Quote by zanz1bar
but it was only in my theater for 2 weeks

There's plenty of reasons for that.
666 BRO
When I first saw it I thought it was great. Then I bought on DVD and watched it at home. I didn't know why I thought it was good in the first place. It's one of those movies that you can only really enjoy the first time, if that.
Quote by Metal-X
It's only good if you are as stoned as they were when they made it.

Or if you're really dimwitted like I am.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Search bar. It's your friend. Use it.

Anyways, I've seen it. It's not a bad movie. Just gets repetitive after the first few watches.
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i hate you mer der. i hope you get a boner and accidently fall on it.

Quote by rocknrollstar
Excuse my stupidity , but what is a urethra ?

Im guessing anus.
it was just the tv series they made with the new album songs thrown in with bad scenes to accompany
was expecting something special instead it sucked he tv series was way better
Quote by mer_der_noms
Search bar. It's your friend. Use it.

Anyways, I've seen it. It's not a bad movie. Just gets repetitive after the first few watches.

repetitive?
its the same damn movie! is it supposed to be any different?
^ +1 Instead of wasting money on the movie, buy Tenacious D The Masterworks
666 BRO
I thought it was really gay, the trailer was really cool, but when I watched the movie I thought it was really crappy.

The only funny part was the beggining when J.B was a small kid and when Dio starts singing.
Quote by Kankuro
^ +1 Instead of wasting money on the movie, buy Tenacious D The Masterworks

Damn straight, The Complete Masterworks is great.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by Kankuro
^ Wow, that search bar comment was late in the thread.

Oh, I'm sorry. Let me quantum leap 15 minutes back in the past and post my comment there. Anyways, we had a huge thread on this movie; this one is bound to be closed anyways.

Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i hate you mer der. i hope you get a boner and accidently fall on it.

Quote by rocknrollstar
Excuse my stupidity , but what is a urethra ?

Im guessing anus.
I thought it was ****ty. Seriously didn't like it. I only saw the first 3rd of it and I gave up trying to get through it.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I'm ashamed of myself I bought tickets to see it with my gf but halfway during the movie we snuck out and got in the car- i clearly shouldnt have to explain what happened next- and to some of you- there are certain things you cant do in a movie theatre

i know i know, "you're ashamed of getting laid instead of seeing an awesome movie" yes- b/c the movie was awesome- i broke a cardinal rule

and the sex was great but hey it was great all other 3205948pi2134252 times (thats right theres a pi in there- for infinity)
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
It was decent the first time (friend and his girlfriend 5 feet away in a dark room.. bleh) but I've actually liked it more each time (4 times now).
Quote by woodenbandman
I guess that the rebellious, strong guy is more appealing than the guy who worships the ground you walk on and would take a bullet for you.

Gear:
Cordoba C5-Ce
Martin DX121
Martin LXM
Ibanez S520EX-> Weeping Demon Wah-> Roland Cube 20x
It was awesome.. but it would probably suck if I saw it again.. =S
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
I thought it was pretty funny. Some of it was kind of stupid though, but it was funny. I like the part when JB eats all those mushrooms and he thinks he is a bear and while he is going down that river it is all nice in his imagination, but in reality it was a rapid river.
i died laughing when JB did a power slide and broke monster mash.

I love that movie.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
it was a bad movie for anyone that doesnt play guitar....other wise it'll change your life i'm not the same man today as i was b4 i saw it... i think i watched it like 3 times in a row wen it first came out
"Yes you are ****ed,
**** out of luck,
I am complete,
And my **** you will suck"
Quote by Silent_Jester13
This is the biggest collection of ADD i've ever seen.
Quote by TDKshorty
I'm ashamed of myself I bought tickets to see it with my gf but halfway during the movie we snuck out and got in the car- i clearly shouldnt have to explain what happened next- and to some of you- there are certain things you cant do in a movie theatre

i know i know, "you're ashamed of getting laid instead of seeing an awesome movie" yes- b/c the movie was awesome- i broke a cardinal rule

and the sex was great but hey it was great all other 3205948pi2134252 times (thats right theres a pi in there- for infinity)

mI Gawd u r So KeWLL , U g0T LAId anD wAnt 2 sHoU iT in Da Pit!!!!!!11111oNeONe
man, we watch this movie all the time.
easily my favorite comedy.

hillllllllllarious.
Although the TV series WAS better, i freaking love the movie. One of my favorites
Quote by Vermintide
Welcome all comers, with open arms and a wagging tail

Member #5 of the Mighty Boosh Appreciation Society PM *Juno* to join

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Pop N' Locker of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati