I've been trying to learn how to sing and play at the same time and I've got the right idea of what to do. I've been playing for just over a year now. I need some songs that are easy to sing along to. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Preferrably NO country
Wonderwall, chicks will love you for it too.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Anything by Necrophagist should suit you well.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Quote by Ackj
Wonderwall, chicks will love you for it too.

I can't wait to learn it then
Who plays Wonderwall?? I'll learn it too cause I want to start singing/playing at same time too
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd is probably the #1 song suggested for singing and playing on an acoustic.
Gear
Ibanez RGR521EX1
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ-500R
Roland Cube
Spider II 30
-Crybaby GCB-95
-SansAmp GT2
-Boss DS-1, RC-2
Quote by louie_dogg
oasis sings wonderwall
Thanks!
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
try through glass by stone sour,since its been on the radio and like all the girls know it,cause i was playing it except i dont know the lyrics to well,also try badfish and what i got by sublime
Easy songs for learning to sing at the same time
Molly's Lips - Nirvana
Jumble Jumble - White Stripes
Wild Thing - The Troggs

God I hate wonderwall, i'm so sick of that song. I don't care how much chicks love it, I won't lower myself to play it. I would rather attempt to seduce women by playing Happy Birthday.
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid