"I wanna go back, I wanna go back"

cause you had an awesome dream

or when your like

"ahhh! oh god... thank god that was a dream"

or

" wtf just happened"

this morning i had one of those " wtf just happened" ones

It was ****ed up

First i was going to high school or some school(first day) i really don' t know, but i was doing some work or something then this random chick(that i know in rl but don't like even though she is hot" was just like "make me cum" and for some reason i was like " are you on drugs, are you ok" and she was like "no" and then it went to a random ass part where i could fly and i went up too high and i couldn't breath then I was in my school gymnasium playing some tune with a gibson lp custom and a marshall plexi, 10 band eq and a distortion plus. then it went to some random car ride
where that same chick from earlier was sitting next to me.

you guys ever have those ****ed up, senseless dreams that make no sense but are not nightmares or anything good?

discuss
Quote by rooster456
Guitars will bring girlfriends. Girlfriends won't bring guitars.

Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Marmoseti or Confusius to join
Bang her, and then you'll have better dreams
Quote by soccermom
The only epic thing about the bass forum is Pete Wentz penis. Its Epic. Epic penis.
BASS, MT, AND PIT JUNKIE

i once dreamt of this thing called a search bar. it was marvelous. it showed me everything i wanted to know, and some things i didn't know i wanted to know! i never wanted to wake up from that dream, cuz it was leet.

theres a dream thread runnin around here already bro
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by Mr_BTP
i once dreamt of this thing called a search bar. it was marvelous. it showed me everything i wanted to know, and some things i didn't know i wanted to know! i never wanted to wake up from that dream, cuz it was leet.

theres a dream thread runnin around here already bro

dude, half the time the searchbar gives you an error.

anyway.
i once had a dream that somehow convinced me that my best friend had died in a car crash the night before.

of all the days for her to be sick and not show at school...it had to be that one.

was not a good day.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
i love how musicians have dreams, and everything's f'ed up, except you can remember the guitar rig down to the T.
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
Yep we all get them. I love trying to analyse dreams haha I'm such a nerd. I believe if a similair theme in our dream is always appearing it might mean something. Since I was little I've had this dream I was walking along train tracks with people I know. Then a train would be approaching and everyone would move out of the way and tell me to move but I couldn't. I wasn't stuck or anything I just couldn't move.

Long story short. I told my friend about this the other day and he said it reminded him of my relationship with my ex. I knew that I had to end it (jump out of the way) but I just felt stuck, and my friends and family were telling me to dump him (get out of the trains way) or something like that. Since then I haven't been "standing still" anymore, and started taking charge of my life, and the stupid dreams have stopped. Anyways everything I just typed makes me sound like I'm on magic mushrooms haha.

I'm going to bed xxx
Quote by Doolittle
i had a dream about this once:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6BALv_YmXas
yeah, i've really never been the same since

oh man that's a nightmare

"that's meeeeeee!"
Quote by rooster456

Last night I dreamed that I was in some kind of pirate battle. It was in modern day (Elizabeth Swan was there, she had a cellphone) with people at a beach, but in some cove nearby we were fighting in wooden pirate ships. Me and Jack Sparrow had this huge kick ass ship that we split into two smaller ones. Me and Sparrow went around in the smaller one kicking ass before rejoining with the bigger one. At some point I left the cove to get some of my friends to come join, but I somehow forgot where the battle was and couldn't get back.
Quote by Gin_Rummy
Last night I dreamed that I was in some kind of pirate battle. It was in modern day (Elizabeth Swan was there, she had a cellphone) with people at a beach, but in some cove nearby we were fighting in wooden pirate ships. Me and Jack Sparrow had this huge kick ass ship that we split into two smaller ones. Me and Sparrow went around in the smaller one kicking ass before rejoining with the bigger one. At some point I left the cove to get some of my friends to come join, but I somehow forgot where the battle was and couldn't get back.

jack sparrow?

sorry
but

well that does qualify as ****ed up
Quote by rooster456

Quote by Rhitard
Yep we all get them. I love trying to analyse dreams haha I'm such a nerd. I believe if a similair theme in our dream is always appearing it might mean something. Since I was little I've had this dream I was walking along train tracks with people I know. Then a train would be approaching and everyone would move out of the way and tell me to move but I couldn't. I wasn't stuck or anything I just couldn't move.

Long story short. I told my friend about this the other day and he said it reminded him of my relationship with my ex. I knew that I had to end it (jump out of the way) but I just felt stuck, and my friends and family were telling me to dump him (get out of the trains way) or something like that. Since then I haven't been "standing still" anymore, and started taking charge of my life, and the stupid dreams have stopped. Anyways everything I just typed makes me sound like I'm on magic mushrooms haha.

I'm going to bed xxx

I used to get the same ones ALL THE FUCKING TIME. I would be on the road and a huge truck would come rollin down the road, ready to run me over, AND I COULDN'T GET OFF THE ROAD.
Quote by campbell92
I used to get the same ones ALL THE FUCKING TIME. I would be on the road and a huge truck would come rollin down the road, ready to run me over, AND I COULDN'T GET OFF THE ROAD.

What about the ones where you're with a bunch of people, and then something you fear terribly comes out of nowhere, and even though it's unbelievably obvious that the thing is there, no one sees it, so you scream...however, you don't scream, you just kind of lose your voice.
I hate when I wake up in the middle of an awesome dream. I'll try going back to sleep when I become fully awake, but it doesn't work of course.

I have the "wtf" dreams way too often, which makes the happy/good ones even better to have and even worse to lose. I only have nightmares once or twice a year, luckily.
Quote by Gin_Rummy
What about the ones where you're with a bunch of people, and then something you fear terribly comes out of nowhere, and even though it's unbelievably obvious that the thing is there, no one sees it, so you scream...however, you don't scream, you just kind of lose your voice.

I get what your saying but no, I've never been there. I also find my self with made-up friends. For instance, I had a dream I was friends with the dragons from Dragon Tales. They were taken away at a fast-food resturant where Santa came in and offered me help to go find them. We climbed a mountain to the North Pole but they wern't there. We then went down south to the Carribean where my dream turned into a video game and locals would help me find my dragon friends. I never did find them...
Hmm, to give you a clear answer on screwd up dreams you might need to post a picture of that hot girl u mentioned Mr. Threadstarter...

I had a dream i was playing in AC/DC, then i woke up...
a months ago, i had a dream that me and these 2 girls i know where going to miami florida.when we got there we went and stade in a hotel room on top of a montain. then we had to go down to the military base for some reason, but when we got there we found out that darth vader was running a nazi dictaorship over florida and he hated cuacasion men (instead of jews) so i got locked up in prison except it was a public restroom stall. and my friends were sent away to make babies or something...

it was weird i kinda wanted to stay asleep to find out whut the **** was going on but once you realize its a dream you cant really go back
I had one this morning. Was hitting on this chick I know, and I swear I just about sealed it and was getting ready to do her, then I woke up

I had a similar one a week ago, a different girl from school sneaked on to my deck, so I asked her what was going on, so she took her shirt off and demanded a back rub Then I awoke, with morning wood.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
i was reading the last 40-50 pages of harry potter 3 and then i fell asleep. i was harry and i had sex with harmonie. then ron joined in and i woke up like "wtf!"

then another time i was inline skating (no judge) all day. i went to sleep in i was skating in my dream. in the dream i tripped. then in reality i woke up, sat stright up and held my hands out like i was gonna crash. that was weird
haha yeah last night i had this dream i was on the bomb squad and for some reason we had to blow up my neighbors house but when we blew it up like the whole house stayed together cept the second floor just like slid off the side... it was a real WTF dream
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
last night i had a weird dream that i was driving to New York City with my family (odd, i dont have my permit yet..taking behind the wheel atm, this tuesday though, finally!). Anyway, we got there and we were in some hotel having some sort of family gathering / party. Something was going on outside, there were a bunch of lights everywhere. Everything seemed so surreal, i've never actually been into a huge city like NYC before. it was a cool dream, but it was still WTF-esque.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

I had a crazy dream last night. I was chilling next to a supermarket and this one girl I know comes up. I have always really liked her but not in a girlfriend sort of way. Anyways, she comes up and starts talking to me. Like a few seconds later we are on the grass and she grabs me and we start dancing. Even in the dream, my reaction was "What the ****?". So we start dancing, and finally I join in, like put my arms around her. Now this goes on for a few minutes, and then we kiss and I wake up. I sort of go "WTF" and fall back asleep. Then I woke up a few hours later and remembered the dream. I sat in bed like... Did that actually happen, why the **** did I do that? What the hell? Oh it was just a dream... What? I don't even like this girl like that.... WTF?!!!

That's still pretty much my reaction. I have aboslutely no understanding, nor have I talked to/thought about her since school got out about a month ago.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
I was had a dream I was playing a gig and it was huge and my band was doing really good and on fire(literally we were burning) and then one of those screamer faces popped up and noise was so freakin loud that when I woke up I hit my head on the top of my bunk bed. Thats like awesome, scary, and screwed up all in one dream.
SIG SPACE FOR RENT-MONEY NEEDED

Glen'sHeroicAct-
I take offense to the word sprockety.

i used to have this dream where i was seeing things from like a camera lying on the floor, and i saw myself walking with this robot, he was shorter than me, and he reminded me of ET, but as a white rolling robot. anyway, we'd be walking all friendly like, and then we'd go out of sight, and then i'd be running back on screen in fear with the robot chasing me and flailing his arms. i got the SHlT scared out of me by that dream. had it until i was like 7, then it stopped, but i had it a year or two ago. it wasn't scary then, but still. weird that it came up again.
then i'd always have this really weird dream where i had to do something to stop something, like stop a swirling black thing in the sky or something, and someone was throwing rocks around, or i was throwing rocks around before i had to do the thing, and my dad was with me, but i never actually saw him, i just heard his voice, and i could never figure out what to do, and the dream usually ended with me staring really close at the giant swirling black thing, getting this really weird feeling. i wish i could remember it now, because it seemed important. i had it a few years ago but i didn't have it as strongly as i did before, so i couldn't remember it.
then i had this dream where i had sex with my hot science teacher... nice. i remembered that one for quite a while, if you know what i mean.
I had a dream where I was about to have sex with this hot high school chick, but I didn't have any condoms. Man, I was pissed.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
one time i had a dream i was in the bottom of my pool and i was drowning, adn i woke up holding my breath
Quote by mista cricket
Passive pickups? Are there such a thing as aggressive pickup s?

I use a Dvorak keyboard; put this in your sig if you do too.
Quote by zeroprezens
one time i had a dream i was in the bottom of my pool and i was drowning, adn i woke up holding my breath

Eek I get those ones.

I also had a dream my cousin stabbed me and slit my throat, I was watching myself die in the mirror, then when I woke up I was gasping for breath.

Do you guys always wake up when you're about to die? I always do and someone told me that if I didn't I would have died in my sleep. Weird.
The worst dream I had was when I thought I had never met Shadows Fall. I woke up in a cold sweat, I was so scared that I hadn't met such awesome people. Until I saw the picture of me with Brian Fair. I was calm after that....

i had a dream a few nights ago that i was in a bee nest and it looked like a video game, well i was trying to seduce a bee by taking my shirt off but it kept running away. so i woke up, and for some weird reason i wanted to have that dream again. lol

last year i had a dream that i was dying becuase a hunter accidently shot me. i could feel my life slipping away..it felt so real. so my dad just held me in his arms until my mom came home. she drove me to the mall becuase she wanted to by a cellphone. and i kept trying to say i need to go to the hospital but my voice wouldnt work. it was so frusterating. then i woke up in tears.
I once dreamt that I was going to some english grammar club or something and then I met EVH, but he looked like my guitar teacher and then I was supposed to shoot people with shotguns and rockets and my family was there, laughing at me. It was very strange.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by Rhitard
Eek I get those ones.

I also had a dream my cousin stabbed me and slit my throat, I was watching myself die in the mirror, then when I woke up I was gasping for breath.

Do you guys always wake up when you're about to die? I always do and someone told me that if I didn't I would have died in my sleep. Weird.

A few months ago, I kept having these dreams every once in a while where I would feel really, really weird in my windpipe. It'd feel really dry, and hard (I dunno?). I couldn't breathe, but somehow in my dream, I kept interacting with people (talking, etc.) normally. I can't remember what happened when I woke in the morning. Sometimes I'd wake up fine, other times I'd wake up really gasping for breath.
I wanted to see my doctor about it but wondered what the point was.

And to the guy above talking about dying in the dream...that nearly happened once. I actually felt like my body was giving up, the feeling in my body started the darken and my eyes darkened. It was so ****ing scary, I woke up totally freaked out