Alright, so my current power supply is close to its death since the fans are really really noisy. Now, I'm requesting suggestions for power supplies. I run an Intel Pentium D processor (not overclocked). Thanks in advance !
LMAO @ Intel processor.

just buy a new computer, saving a pentium D is pointless

yay for AMD Athalon XP
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
Ques qui te fait dire que parce que tes fans font du bruit ton power supply acheve?
Quote by WowImNoGood
Ques qui te fait dire que parce que tes fans font du bruit ton power supply acheve?

If the bearings of my fans are getting noisy, meaning that there is abnormal friction, it's very likely that my power supply will overheat in a near future.

*Edit* It's a stock power supply worth 25$ CND
Last edited by malakian_rocks at Jul 12, 2007,
For the wattage, I pretty know what to get. All I want is some brands and models that you guys had experience with.
I still doubt it has anything to do with your power supply but anyway....

Just get a 400 watt + brand name power supply any brand really (enermax comes to mind) youll be fine, I used to have a cheap no name one and it eventualy stopped working
I've used a Thermaltake 400w up until recently which powered my SLI setup perfectly, I recently "upgraded" (mainly because I couldn't be bothered to take the PSU out of the old case) to a Coolermaster 430w which is good aswell. I put an Antec into my brothers PC which is working well for him aswell.

So brands I've used (and recomend)
Thermaltake
Coolermaster
Antec
Enermax
Quote by chillininfl
dude, you don't even deserve her. women deserve respect. not rights, but respect. =]
Quote by GiantRaven
Having absolutely no body hair streamlines you. Means you can play guitar faster

http://www.newegg.com/Store/SubCategory.aspx?SubCategory=58&name=Power-Supplies

I would just look for something with high rating preferably by a good brand(Enermax,Antec,Thermaltake). Just remember a good stable reliable power supply is better than one that just advertises high watts.
Quote by codynw42
i am stupid enuff to do it becuz i just did. i feel nothing, there is no high and im not dizzy or anything... its just nasty.

Ryu Hayabusa of the UG Society of Ninjas