if you delete files they go to the recycle bin but if you delete them from the bin can you get them back?? i mean like music or digital pics and stuff like that, is it possible to bring them back?? and how if possible?....thanks
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
once they are deleted from the recycle bin they are gone forever, never to be heard from again
They're usually sent rocketing towards the sun.

Those files are now probably flying through space at thousands of miles per hour.
Nikolas
Yes you can in some cases, but the longer you use your computer, the less likely they will be recoverable.

There is plenty of software available that can do this, its just a matter of finding one that fits your skill level and price range (most of the easier to use ones are commercial).
system restore maybe?
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Quote by Joe Dudeman
once they are deleted from the recycle bin they are gone forever, never to be heard from again

Wrong. They are recoverable with special software. Not sure pf what software as I back up regularly and run a Mac.
"My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy, mentally healthy child is: Keep him or her as far away from a church as you can." - Frank Zappa
not usually. that's why it asks "are you sure you want to delete _______?"
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by leftybassdude
system restore maybe?

system restore only does system files (Windows Files) and should only be used if you mess up your windows directories
Quote by Joe Dudeman

n00b

as long as it was recently you may be able to recover them as files deleted from recycle bin are just flagged as being allowed to be overwritten so aslong as its recent they may still be there, you just need the right software. search google man, theres something called pc doctor or recover doctor or something.
when you "delete" something from your harddrive you only really remove the "physical adress" of the file from the drives "liberary", the file itself (the 1's and 0's stored on the drive) are still there untill they are overwritten by another file. therefor it IS possible to recover lost files, altho chances are they have parts missing and will be corrupt, these chances increase every second you use the drive.