iI waited in line for only an hour, and it was definetly worth it, but i hoped it would've been a little longer. Btw i swear voldemort is played by joe satriani, he looks way similar(either him or my dad....who is bald and creepy). Dolores umbridge looks just like a female will ferrel. Did any one else see it yet??
No, but I seriously doubt Joe Satriani was in Harry Potter. Was it really worth an hour?
Quote by codynw42
i am stupid enuff to do it becuz i just did. i feel nothing, there is no high and im not dizzy or anything... its just nasty.

Ryu Hayabusa of the UG Society of Ninjas
Ralph Fiennes plays Voldemort, and yes other people have seen it and they made threads about it too.
All I have to say about the movie is....

GOF=Epic Fail for me

OOTP=EPIC WIN.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
Better than the rest of the movies, but still not close to the books.

I'll have a bourbon.
Quote by Kankuro
Joe Satriani as Voldemort.

if so harry= immediate phail
Voldemort=Crazy fire breathing mother****er.

Dumbledore=Crazy ass old wise wizard blowing up **** and attacking people and **** mother****er.
Satch will pwn Harry's sorry ass.
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
it's just like asking us if we're seen me naked, we all have and there's been numerous threads on both subjects, n00b!

Quote by Amalgam
All I have to say about the movie is....

GOF=Epic Fail for me

OOTP=EPIC WIN.

I don't quite comprehend.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
I think it was worth an hour. The books always kill the movies, but they did a good job of explaining it to people who havent read it. Although every time Harry said something clever the audience would erupt in applause and it really ticked me off (especially the nerds next to us who predicted the next scene every ten minutes).
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
I don't quite comprehend.

Most asians don't

\racism. Feel free to beat the **** out of me

Goblet of Fire movie=Fail

Order of the Phoenix movie=Epic Win
I saw it, twas quite a good movie. It would've better if I could get that nasty image of Daniel Radcliffe naked hugging a horse out of my mind
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
I hope in the last book Voldemort reveals himself to be the twin of Satch and then an epic battle ensues. Oh yeah and Satch gets the headshot on Voldemort but then turns on harry and goes "Lolz I heard you don't like mudkipz." then stabs him. Hermoine then hangs herself.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Quote by Useful_Idiot16
I hope in the last book Voldemort reveals himself to be the twin of Satch and then an epic battle ensues. Oh yeah and Satch gets the headshot on Voldemort but then turns on harry and goes "Lolz I heard you don't like mudkipz." then stabs him. Hermoine then hangs herself.

There's one problem with your theory...

Who doesn't liek mudkipz?
Just got back from it, pretty good, same "goodness level" as the last one.
Quote by _RATM_
Btw i swear voldemort is played by joe satriani

I actually lol'd at that