One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed.

Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, 'I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me.'

I said, 'WHAT??!! What was that?!'

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear...

'You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man.'

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, 'Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?'

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, 'Lets get a pair for each outfit.'

We went on to the jewellery department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, 'That's fine, honey.' She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement.

Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, 'I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier.'

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, 'No honey, I don't feel like it.'

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, 'WHAT?'

I then said, 'Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.'

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, 'Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?'

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either... but at least that bitch knows I'm smarter than her.

- Taken from www.LotsOfJokes.com -

Just wanted to share it with you as I find it quite funny
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
old, but still funny
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
I love it. And women think they know it all. Or they think they rule the world. Oh god... yeah right.
Click here

Very nice very nice...

Why don't you go join the MOD check in thread, seeing as you won't be getting any for a while?
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
@ afrothunder666: lolll at your sig.... It took me about 30sec to realize it was fake!

I guess I'm too tired for tonight! Goodnight people!
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance

lol
Quote by CoreysMonster

Help I'm drowning in urine!

GO INTO THE WATER

Founder of Church of The Pit, also known as "Youjiz'em"

go to my profile and join the group.
kinda old. use search bar: "no sex tonight"
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Lawl that was good. It is an old one but it reminds me of my childhood, lol that was a favorite joke for a while I think.

Good stuff haha, nostalgia sets in.
Quote by dann_blood
Stars are Blind - Paris Hilton. I heard that and set me off on a destructive rampage for weeks.

Quote by FearTheD
i want him to ride his magical roll of USPS stickers to Valhalla
Okay, okay I got one. What do you get when you cross a chicken and a hamster?
Quote by hard_rock101
if i started a brutal death metal band, id call it Bleeding Asshole
Quote by abdulalhazred
I really don't know whether I hope this is a troll thread or not....... I mean...either he raped a girl
Or thinks it's ****ing hilarious to joke about it.
He's a monster either way.
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
kinda old. use search bar: "no sex tonight"
haha loll.... Oops!

No Sex Tonight (link)

Quote by Resiliance

Quote by J-Smack

A really fucked up baby?
Quote by J-Smack
No idea?!?!

Quote by Resiliance

Paris Hilton.
Quote by hard_rock101
if i started a brutal death metal band, id call it Bleeding Asshole
Quote by abdulalhazred
I really don't know whether I hope this is a troll thread or not....... I mean...either he raped a girl
Or thinks it's ****ing hilarious to joke about it.
He's a monster either way.
Quote by J-Smack
Paris Hilton.

*ba dum, tshhh*
signitcha
Schecter C-1 Classic
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo
MXR 10 Band EQ
Same site.

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman."

She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"

A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".

Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Very old, but still funny.

Quote by Haha, Crackhead
Same site.

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman."

She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"

A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".

Not heard that one before though.

Whilst on the joke telling then, I'll repeat one I heard the other day, unfortunately I'm not 100% sure what the punch line was - I'll explain in a minute.

What's 8 inches long and makes a woman scream?

Cock death

As for the punchline thing, I'm not sure whether he actually said "cot death" - as in the way some babies die - or "cock death" as in a pun on "cot death".

Either way I thought it was awesome.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last edited by JamieB at Jul 12, 2007,
good that you write in the topic that this joke is funny
"That was it, a nick. Now happily paid for. [...] It was decided that it was so far away in time and influence that...well, you only get caught when you're successful. That's the game". Robert Plant