Poll: Can you read it??
Poll Options
View poll results: Can you read it??
Yes
246 95%
No
13 5%
Voters: 259.
Page 1 of 2
#1
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but teh wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if y ou can raed tihs forwrad it.


I can read it... without any problem loll... Can you??


Vote the poll + Comment!
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!


If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
#3
Yeah.

EDIT:
Quote by hurlyz
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but teh wrod as a wlohe.
Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if y ou can raed tihs forwrad it.
I can read it... without any problem loll... Can you??
Vote the poll + Comment!


Cambridge University is full of LIES!


EDITEDIT: I wish i woulda put "No" just to fuck with the poll
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Last edited by IUseAPurplePick at Jul 12, 2007,
#4
old again!
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
#5
Dude, everyone can read that, not just 55% of the population.
Are you ready for some hardcore man on Manatee action?
#7
Quote by Qazxs
Dude, everyone can read that, not just 55% of the population.
It's only a copy/paste from some site...

By the way, wanna bet 5 bucks with me that your grandpa can't read it???


Good.
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!


If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
#8
Yep, I can read it. Is it possible to not be able to read that?
Got METAL?

Quote by metacarpi
However, if we're being all grown up about this (in the pit?) walkingonspikes is dead on
#9
How can only "55%" of people read it, and then it describes how the human mind works in order for you to be able to read it. Which would mean that the other 45% of people that supposedly can't read it; their minds work differently..?
"I play guitar" - Me
#12
Quote by Soulinfector
How can only "55%" of people read it, and then it describes how the human mind works in order for you to be able to read it. Which would mean that the other 45% of people that supposedly can't read it; their minds work differently..?


They're zombies.

French zombies.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
#13
Maybe the other 45% are illiterate.. or women.
I hate my username, it all happened in a rush


████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████
#14
Quote by Soulinfector
How can only "55%" of people read it, and then it describes how the human mind works in order for you to be able to read it. Which would mean that the other 45% of people that supposedly can't read it; their minds work differently..?


I thought about that as soon as i edited my post.

Down Syndrome kids and war vets from 'Nam?

I just don't know.

Either that, or Cambridge University is full of LIES!!!
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
#15
Quote by bLiNk182fOrLyF
Maybe the other 45% are illiterate.. or women.
Quote by Kutanmoogle
They're zombies.

French zombies.
LOLL at both... But I'm a French Canadian and I could read it without a problem... even if it's not my native language!
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!


If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
#16
Pfft..... i think you need to work on your grammar first
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.


Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.


Digitech Whammy Club!
#17
Maybe Cambridge University is true, taking into account people who can't read regular text, and then consider that many people can't read English.. I think they're telling the truth, but they're definitly streching it.
Dissonance is Bliss


Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb



Member #4 of the Carvin Club
#18
Quote by hurlyz
It's only a copy/paste from some site...

By the way, wanna bet 5 bucks with me that your grandpa can't read it???


Good.


Probably not if your grandparents are imigrants but otherwise, I'm pretty sure they would be able to read it
#20
Yup. I've seen this before. My dad loves to send me these type of things. Yes, my dad emails me... even though I'm still living at home.
we know a place no spaceships go
#21
i can read it. in fact i got this in an email months ago...
Quote by imdeth
I'm feeling pretty homosexual to be honest.


Quote by Sir Anonymous
My day has been just like all the other ones of summer - except today there have been a lot of things in town on fire.
#22
Whoever voted "No"....


HIGH FIVE!
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Last edited by IUseAPurplePick at Jul 12, 2007,
#23
Quite honestly I have to agree

Caimbridge University is full of LIES!!!

Also yes I could read it... and with about 33 to 0 i think we have proven that either UG members have more common sense and better brains then the rest of the planet earth, or that 55% is a made up statistic.

I think I like the former quite personally

EDIT: 46 - 2 :P
Quote by dann_blood
Stars are Blind - Paris Hilton. I heard that and set me off on a destructive rampage for weeks.


Quote by FearTheD
i want him to ride his magical roll of USPS stickers to Valhalla
#26
With the spelling and grammar skills of the world's n00bs, I'd be surprised to meet the person who COULDN'T read that.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.


Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
#27
New statistic: 96.49% of the UGers can read it! (55 - 2)
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!


If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
#28
Quote by hurlyz
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but teh wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if y ou can raed tihs forwrad it.


lol, did anyone else actually read the word as "teh" and not "the" because there so used to people on here saying it?
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
#30
Quote by Qazxs
Dude, everyone can read that, not just 55% of the population.


Yeah I'm sure they said anyone is able to read that. As long as you can read normally and you know all the words in the text.
Quote by nosushi4you
It doesn't. I like jerking off, but I'm sure as hell not gonna do it with my Dad.
Quote by punkrocker10115
I <3 you!
Yes it is!
Second one to me

Kids, drugs are dangerous. Stay safe.
#31
You could pretty much understand any written language without vowels, excepting accented vowels which a native could pretty much decipher within context. Take in point Afro-Asiatic languages (Semitic).
#32
i dont believe the statistic, considering ive seen this before with varying numbers.

but yeah, i can read it.

that doesnt justify people not knowing how to type properly on here.
#33
Quote by daytripper75
i dont believe the statistic, considering ive seen this before with varying numbers.

but yeah, i can read it.

that doesnt justify people not knowing how to type properly on here.


It deosnt? Aw crpa. Wya to crsuh my deram!

On a slightly related note
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
#34
All people can read this.
This is old.

Failure.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.


Ben Hamelech
#35
yeah

i could rewrite it but that would be a waste of time(i can read as is though)
Quote by rooster456
Guitars will bring girlfriends. Girlfriends won't bring guitars.



Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Marmoseti or Confusius to join
#36
anyone can read it
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Vox AD30VT
Fender Jazz Bass
Vox VFS-2 Dual Footswitch
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss DS-1
Boss Reverb/Delay RV3
#37
I started a thread just like this a week or two ago. Everybody seemed to be able to read it just fine. The question should be, can you read this:

¡ʇuǝɯɯoɔ + llod ǝɥʇ ǝʇoʌ


¿¿noʎ uɐɔ ˙˙˙llol ɯǝlqoɹd ʎuɐ ʇnoɥʇıʍ ˙˙˙ʇı pɐǝɹ uɐɔ ı


˙ʇı pɐɹʍɹoɟ sɥıʇ pǝɐɹ uɐɔ no ʎ ɟı ¡ʇʇuɐɹoɯdı sɐʍ ƃuılǝdls ʇoɥnɥƃʇ sɐʎlʍɐ ı puɐ ɥǝɐʎ ¿ɥnɥ ƃıɯuɐzɐ ˙ǝɥolʍ ɐ sɐ poɹʍ ɥǝʇ ʇnq 'ɟǝlʇsı ʎq ɹǝʇǝʇl ʎǝʌɹǝ pǝɐɹ ʇou soǝp pıuɯ uɯɐnɥ ǝɥʇ ǝɐǝsnɔq sı sɥıʇ ˙ɯlɹǝoqd ɐ ʇınʇoɥʍ ʇı pǝɐɹ llʇıs uɐɔ noʎ puɐ sǝsɯ lʇoɐʇ ɐ ǝq uɐɔ ʇǝsɹ ǝɥʇ ˙ǝɐlɔd ʇıɥƃɹ ǝɥʇ uı ǝq ɹǝǝʇʇl ʇɐsl puɐ ʇısɹɟ ǝɥʇ ʇɥɐʇ sı ƃuɥıʇ ʇuʇɯɐoɹdı ʎulo ǝɥʇ 'ǝɹɐ poɹʍ ɐ uı sǝɹǝʇʇl ǝɥʇ ɹpɹǝo ʇɥɐʍ uı ɹʇǝɐʇɯ ʇ,ouǝsp ʇı 'ʎsıʇʌɹǝuın ǝpƃıɹqɐɯɔ ʇɐ ɥɔɹɐǝǝɥɔsɹ ɐ oʇ ƃıuɹpɔɔoɐ 'pıuɯ uɐnɯɥ ǝɥʇ ɟo ɹoǝʍd lɐǝuɯuoɐɥd ǝɥʇ ˙ƃǝıuɐpɹ sɐʍ ı ʇɥɐʍ pɹuʇɐupsǝn ʎʇlɔɐlnɐ ponlɔ ı ʇɥɐʇ ǝǝıǝʌlq ʇlonupɔ ı

uɐɔ ǝodǝld ɟo %55 ʎulo ¿sɥıʇ pǝɐɹ onʎ ɐuɔ
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
#38
Quote by Kutanmoogle
They're zombies.

French zombies.



So they run away from brains?


EDIT: That was an epic failure at italicizing
<Han> I love Hitler
Last edited by HaKattack at Jul 12, 2007,
#40
Considering how mispelling words on purpose is an "in-thing" on the internet, this should be pretty easy for anyone who frequents online forums to read.

Somewhere, I'm sure, a spelling-nazi just had a heartattack.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Page 1 of 2