Okay, so heres my story...
Two nights ago, before going to bed, I locked my door, turned on my fan and my wall lamp, jumped on my bed and started reading. I went to sleep, and I left both the fan and the lamp on. When I woke up, I noticed my room was hot. My lamp was off, as well as my fan. I thought that was odd, figured the power went out or something, but it turns out the entire switch that powered the fan and the light was off. Like, someone went into my room and turned it off... but this was impossible, considering that the door was locked . I figured i didnt lock it right, or left it slightly open, so someone turned it off for me. Didn't think much of it. Then, last night before going to bed, I made absolutely sure my door was locked, I opened my window (it has a screen), and turned on the fan and the light. I made sure no one could get in. Well, when I wake up in the morning, its really hot once again. I check the light switch... and once again, its turned off. My window is shut completely. I started freaking out, because twice in a row? Thats weird. I asked my family, and they said no one went into my room... and my door was still locked when i checked. What the hells going on?
Am I sleepwalking or something? How can I get to the bottom of this?
It's those fucking pick gnomes, man, searchin fur yur picz. They must've accidentally hit the switch when looking, those fucking bastards.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Most likely your sleep-walking. I know that a guy was sleep-walking, went to his in-laws house and killed them. You just keep that door locked.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Find a videocamera and plug it in!

Though, watching footage of yourself sleep walking is extremely unsettling . You aren't sure what it is you did, so you dont really want to watch , but you have to. But what if you really did do what you hope you didnt? But how else will you know if you dont watch? But but.......

Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
Quote by dann_blood
Most likely your sleep-walking. I know that a guy was sleep-walking, went to his in-laws house and killed them. You just keep that door locked.

lol wow.
you know, i think there might be demons in my room. How can i exorcize them out? Like, seriously?
you probably did it unconsciously, I do that too sometimes and forget in the morning. It's either that or you have a stalker that rapes you at night.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by tunasband
lol wow.
you know, i think there might be demons in my room. How can i exorcize them out? Like, seriously?

I heard Keanu Reeves was exorcizing...
Quote by codynw42
i am stupid enuff to do it becuz i just did. i feel nothing, there is no high and im not dizzy or anything... its just nasty.

Ryu Hayabusa of the UG Society of Ninjas
maybe ur parents have a key to ur room and they dont know about it. and act like they didnt do it so u dont kno they have a key.
Call me Trey.
My cat walks on my surge protector and steps on thw switch and turns things off well, she's done it like once but yeah. Any animals in your room?
Quote by tunasband
lol wow.

Do it the Winchester boys way. Trap it, find the colt and shoot the son of a bitch.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
^ Or you could use the .357 or as I call it "Dirty Harold".
666 BRO
You just do it subcontiously, tons of times when I went to bed with socks on I've woken up without and never remembered taking them off..

If that counts.
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
No animals in my room... and i thought about what mudvayne said... but i dont think they are. My moms at work, and my dad...? I dont think so. I dont have ADD... but aaah. What if I record something I dont wanna see?
Quote by tunasband
No animals in my room... and i thought about what mudvayne said... but i dont think they are. My moms at work, and my dad...? I dont think so. I dont have ADD... but aaah. What if I record something I dont wanna see?

...Yourself sleep walking or do you still think you have demons?
Quote by codynw42
i am stupid enuff to do it becuz i just did. i feel nothing, there is no high and im not dizzy or anything... its just nasty.

Ryu Hayabusa of the UG Society of Ninjas
what if the tape cuts out and then comes back and everything is off but the camera LIEK ZOMG SCREWED
at least you dont turn off your alarm clock with out waking up/realising it and sleep in every single day for school...
Defientely video taping is the best option. Then you should post the video if anything strange happens
Quote by dann_blood
Stars are Blind - Paris Hilton. I heard that and set me off on a destructive rampage for weeks.

Quote by FearTheD
i want him to ride his magical roll of USPS stickers to Valhalla
Quote by Zeppfreak170
Sounds like the fuse went or circuit breaker can trip out if it gets to hot

Thats why its turned off at the powerpoint and his window shut
Quote by Vornik
i think youd be better off recording it and knowing instead of wondering. either that, or this whole story is bull**** and you just want attention, which appeals to the ADD theory... but yeah, film it man. hide the camera though, so you cant turn it off when youre walking around. then again... i guess it wouldnt matter if you did... nevermind, just film it.
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
^^ sleep walking...that would be disturbing...
^the whole switch was down. It was on the wall. That wasnt a fuse problem...
I'm thinking of leaving a glass of water on the floor next to the door, so if someone opens it it'll spill. Would that help me catch some outside culprit?
I can't believe no one has mentioned this...

Maybe a fuse is shorting out inside the wall?

EDIT:....never mind someone did say it
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by ridder
at least you dont turn off your alarm clock with out waking up/realising it and sleep in every single day for school...

dude, i wasnt gonna mention that, but seriously no BS.
I put my alarm on at seven thirty AM and I never remember turning it off. Its so weird. I figured that I might be waking up to turn off the alarm, and then turning off the light and closing my window and stuff... Then going back to bed. Is that possible?
I want to see the video if anything happens. Be sure to post it.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Quote by dann_blood

You lay me down as I go to the store
Sorrow ate me, I'm not me anymore
Play these heavens one more time
I'm not yours and I'm not mine

When you hear music after it's over, it's gone in the air.
You can never capture it again.

Yeah i reckon you're probably doing it subconsciously cause you get too cold or somethin...
Soo...what did u find out
Quote by bassmaniac101

You are amazing.

Quote by Arch1119
^^yay photoshop...you made me lol all over myself