Has anyone you know ever displayed a talent out of nowhere. I'm asking because the other day we were having a bit of a jam playing "Wont get fooled again" and "Who are you" and our guitarists brother decides to start singing...absolutely amazingly. belting out "Who the **** are you!!" The guys usually really quiet yet he's got a killer voice.

anyone you've known suddenly displayed a talent you didnt know they had
Quote by the agony scene
yea my dog lets just say i woke up with my c ock in my dogs mouth

sigged!
Quote by NGD1313
I cen lyk spel reel gud. I came n 2nd n da spelling b, sum dumb 4en kid beet meh.
Quote by the agony scene
yea my dog lets just say i woke up with my c ock in my dogs mouth

but in all seriousness, i found out im a pretty good singer yesterday, i thought i woz ****, then i was singing with my guitar with friends and the said they loved it.
Quote by NGD1313
I cen lyk spel reel gud. I came n 2nd n da spelling b, sum dumb 4en kid beet meh.
Watching end titles, I can read date of the movie, in roman numerals, in less than 0,001 sec.
"That was it, a nick. Now happily paid for. [...] It was decided that it was so far away in time and influence that...well, you only get caught when you're successful. That's the game". Robert Plant
I've never done any serious singing.

It would be great if i had a voice but i dunno....
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I found out a while ago that I could sing. I thought I couldn't at all, but then me and my friend were playing guitar one day and I started singing. I was a little surprised when he said it was good.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
I also found that I could sing one day. Better at singing deeper stuff like Nick Cave and some Metallica because of my deeper voice, but I can go high and still sound good for comedy purposes lol.
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
I found out that I'm a natural talent at not being able to sing properly.
Member #8 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.
i was good at halo the first time i played which just made me have less friends because i was good
same with guitar hero^ first time I played I got 5 stars on the best in the harlot in medium
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
I have something to say: Everybody can sing
Just not as good as others and you won't be able to sing everything.
So if you want to sing: practice and you'll be able to sing
Quote by Shea Donoghue
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST F*CK OFF?!" So I ran up to her face and went "FINE, I F*CKING WILL" and stuck my hands down my pants and started masturbating. My friends were pissing themselves laughing while she just went "JESUS CHRIST"
im usually a quiet guy. First time I really screamed, as in, actually screamed, was when I saw the haunted. I screamed "bury your dead", and I honestly sounded just like the singer from deicide. a load of people turned round, like, "wth, was that you??"

Im proud of my scream.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
One time, my friend who I had known since grade four came over to my house, he said he wanted to jam, and I didn't even know he played guiatr, and He was pretty good for a dude who had been playin only a year.
Quote by NGD1313

*sigged*
Quote by NGD1313
This one time me and my guitarist (good friend too) were jamming, and suddenly out of no where, he pulled out the funk.

Cought me completely off guard, took me like 12 bars to fully recover and come up with somethign suitable.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech