Poll: Which anime/manga series???
Poll Options
View poll results: Which anime/manga series???
Naruto
7 9%
Fullmetal Alchemist
15 19%
Inuyasha
3 4%
DBZ
30 39%
Bleach
20 26%
Voters: 77.
Page 1 of 2
I voted Bleach but InuYasha is a close second. Actually I'm watching InuYasha right now.

Edit: forgot to put why. Mainly beause I love Bleach's plot, it's not super complicated, but it's not like super simple. And because Rukia is T3H H01/\/3SS.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
I vote Bleach, Naruto, and Fullmetal Alchemist. I love them all equally.
666 BRO
Full Metal, good story I think long time since i've been into Anime though
Playing since december 2004
Quote by BloodMoon666

*sports commentator voice*
And this thread is over!

Wonderful match by TS but in the end simply overwhelmed by the pure skill and simplicity of unfluffed. A true professional in action.
Quote by FearTheD
Cowboy Bebop Because Its The Friggin Best!

+1 Why isn't Cowboy Bebop in that list? I suppose out of THAT list I'd choose Fullmetal Alchemist.
i do love alphonse. and it does have a good story, so FMA is my pick out of that poll. but bebop ftw :P
you people are nerds.
Quote by NGD1313
I cen lyk spel reel gud. I came n 2nd n da spelling b, sum dumb 4en kid beet meh.
Quote by tunasband
I'm watching Inuyasha as well. That show effing pwnts everything else... so bad... lol.

specially today's episode with fat Kagome. lol I love that episode.

Kankuro, I'm sorry but damn do I hate alphonse he's way to innocent. Edward is way cooler.
Quote by LPDave

Quote by Toastbot

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
^ Alphonse is just a wee lad! Yeah Edward is quite awesome, although my favorite character is Envy.
666 BRO
I've been really getting into Bleach, great story.

I used to watch Inuyasha, but it just got a bit tedious. I mean, people rag on DBZ for dragging out a story, but it can't hold a candle to Inuyasha. Kill Naraku already, dammit! I just couldn't watch it anymore, after watching episode after episode of:

"Inuyasha!"
"Kagome!"
"INUyasha!"
"KAgome!"
"INUYASHAAAAAAA!"
"KAGOMEEEEEEE!"

You get the idea.

Edit: And "Iron Reaver Soul Stealer" is a far too elaborate name for slashing your claws.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by Kankuro
^ Alphonse is just a wee lad! Yeah Edward is quite awesome, although my favorite character is Envy.

FMA is quite good actually today's episode touched my feelings with, umm whatshisface fusing his daughter and the dog together. Dude did that suck.

I've been really getting into Bleach, great story. I used to watch Inuyasha, but it just got a bit tedious. I mean, people rag on DBZ for dragging out a story, but it can't hold a candle to Inuyasha. Kill Naraku already, dammit! I just couldn't watch it anymore, after watching episode after episode of:

"Inuyasha!"
"Kagome!"
"INUyasha!"
"KAgome!"
"INUYASHAAAAAAA!"
"KAGOMEEEEEEE!"

You get the idea.

Edit: And "Iron Reaver Soul Stealer" is a far too elaborate name for slashing your claws.

yes even though I never get tired of the show its true. and they should learn from like the pokemon moves instead of saying longass names they should just say idk Inuyasha! Slash!" or something

and Rukia is quite hott
Quote by LPDave

Quote by Toastbot

Quote by The Leader
^ +1 I feel weird thinking an animated character is attractive.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
^ +1 I feel weird thinking an animated character is attractive.

well you're not the only one. Also because i think Orihime is also the hottness :P
Quote by LPDave

Quote by Toastbot

Quote by The Leader
You should always add an extra option for people who dont watch animé or manga.

Now your results wont be right because random guys will be picking random anwsers.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
^true that

and no one has chosen Naruto
Quote by LPDave

Quote by Toastbot

Quote by The Leader
I like naruto but I chose FMA just 'cause the idea behind it is awesome.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Quote by Jackolas
Is that an anime about guitars and stuff?

yea you should watch it; it's really good.
Quote by LPDave

Quote by Toastbot

Quote by The Leader
Bleach and DBZ.... I havn't watched the others, naruto didn't seem all that interesting from what i watched of it, yet at least.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
InuYasha fell into a big problem unfortunately. Fillers. The Manga was such a success the Anime was rushed into production and since Anime series tend to contain 3-4 manga chapters it caught up with the Manga storyline rather quickly. The Anime studio keen to keep its show on the air weekly concieved a load of protracted and frankly boring filler arcs. This caused the veiwing public to get bored and eventually the numbers dropped so low the series was scrapped. The manga still lives and the story continues to this day.

Naruto was also in danger of the same thing happening as after over a year of fillers the veiwers dropped like a stone . Certainly the vast majority of those downloading fansubs of the series stopped when they realised the fillers were basically a bit crap. 4-5 ep arcs of stupid stories. If they had done a large arc with Naruto starting his trainging with Jiraiya things might have been more interesting. Certainly more so that Lee's curry of life.

Bleach seems to be handling things slightly differently by having fillers but making them proper story arcs rather than mini arcs like Naruto. But having them mixed in with the manga story arcs to allow the real story to progress while dragging things out a bit. We had the Bounto arc which then flowed into the start of the Viazard arc which then has slipped into some fillers before the Hueco Mundo arc which is still being told in the Manga.
I prefer this approach as long as they dont mess up too much of the real story. An example of this is Ishida in the Bounto arc. He had lost his powers in Soul Society and was not supposed to regain them untill the Vaizard Arc yet for filler pourposes they created a special item that would give him powers back. This acted to remove the impact that his gone forever powers could be restored and thus removed part of the coolness factor. Its a small detail really and one only the manga readers would know about but they do mess with the details later. Lets just hope they dont ruin anything.

Beck huh, il give that a DL later.
Rurouni Kenshin
Cowboy Bebop
FLCL
Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad
Death Note
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
DBZ cause i just love it
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
Rurouni Kenshin
Cowboy Bebop
FLCL
Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad
Death Note

Death Note is the absolute best. No contest.

FLCL has its moments too. It's so wierd, i love it.
Cowboy Bepop.

On a side note how is Death Note? And also Blood Meridian and Samurai Champloo (the makers of Cowboy Bepop)?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
I've never been a fan of anime.... but whenever DBZ was shown on cartoon network I watched it.

besides, I can go super saiyan myself
I see no sign of fortress.
Quote by The Virtuoso
Cowboy Bepop.

On a side note how is Death Note? And also Blood Meridian and Samurai Champloo (the makers of Cowboy Bepop)?

Death Note is kinda different to most other anime I've watched. I'd describe it as a big intellectual game of cat and mouse. It sounds wanky but it's seriously fun to watch.

I suggest you check it out.
I've been meaning to actually but I haven't gotten around to it yet, what about the other two?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Page 1 of 2