I just bought a HH Performer amplifier (solid state) with 2 channels, each with reverb and effect send. There is 5/7 pin DIN socket (Can't chack right now, i'm at work) which says footswitch/effects on it. I was told the originals had lights on them which would explain having 7 pins instead of 5 (Earth, ch1 reverb, ch1 effect send, ch2 reverb, ch2 effect send, lights-,lights+).

Does anyone have a schematic for it or know where i could find one. OR where i could find an actual footswitch.

You lot have been really helpfull before and i know someone on this forum can help. =D
Leaders Of Men
IndieStore

-Gig Rig-
Fender MIM Strat (arctic white)
Boss ME-50
HH Performer 150.

-Practice Rig-
Squire Master Series Deluxe Thinline Telecaster. w/ Bill lawrence XL-500
Boss ME-50
Marshall MG15CDR
anyone??
Leaders Of Men
IndieStore

-Gig Rig-
Fender MIM Strat (arctic white)
Boss ME-50
HH Performer 150.

-Practice Rig-
Squire Master Series Deluxe Thinline Telecaster. w/ Bill lawrence XL-500
Boss ME-50
Marshall MG15CDR
hey there i have that amp with the footswitch and your right it does have lights on it, but im not looking to sell it so i dont know what help i can be really...
hello

I open again this topic now because i have that amp but it doesn't work perfectly.
I search the shematic of that amp and of the sound switch.
I found this shematic for money but i want to find free schematic.

thank to answer me

Sorry for my english, i'm french.
HH are very nice amps (check my sig!)

i'm assuming that like my VS-Musician (which i think is the predecessor to the performer - it's very very old, but sounds fantastic) the footswitch socket is a weird connection you'd normally associate with computer hardware?

http://www.majelectronic.co.uk/ i think somewhere on this site you can order footswitches which are not entirely visually identical to the old footswitches you could get back in the day but they are made from modded laney footswitches which work with particular HH amps.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
ok.
I search about the sound switch because, in that amp, there are 2 principal input:
input 1 => compressor
input 2 => sustain and normal input).

But, only the input 2 works.

I think, someone before me try to modify that amp.
That's why i search the schematic.
pio_killer, I would suggest starting a new thread. You'll get more responses that way.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.